What's new

I just bought Injustice and have no idea who to play

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@FrothyOmen

Ares isn't that ass. He sucks against like 2 people, thats about it. Plus if your opponent can't figure out your shenanigans, then I mean 6-4s the whole cast.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I Rico-mmend Martian black Adam or zod for you, I personally think BA is top ten.

I Rico-mmend Martian black Adam or zod for you, I personally think BA is top ten.
Yeah I played BA pre-patch for a month or two when the game first came out. Then I got pissed off at everyone telling me I'm a scrub for playing him and Doomsday so I stopped. I know BA got nerfed since then, but no idea what that entailed. Guess I could always keep him in my pocket. Do you have the PC version btw? Will trade titanfall knowledge for fg knowledge ;_;

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah I played BA pre-patch for a month or two when the game first came out. Then I got pissed off at everyone telling me I'm a scrub for playing him and Doomsday so I stopped. I know BA got nerfed since then, but no idea what that entailed. Guess I could always keep him in my pocket. Do you have the PC version btw? Will trade titanfall knowledge for fg knowledge ;_;
no i don't have PC version yet, i'll end up getting it before that sale ends though so we can play and i can show you top tier stuff :) also check this video out incase you want to use black adam.

No way, I don't plan on putting the time in to get good with that monstrosity. Sticking with the easier chars that rely more on good decision making than execution
Easy execution- but heavily reliant on good decision-making?

This is your character:

And as an added bonus, he's very metal.