What's new

I just bought Injustice and have no idea who to play

I like Ares, he's pretty metal, but I'm pretty sure he's ass so no dice. Lobo is kinda cool too I guess, I played him briefly when the game first came out but didn't really feel him too much. I play Smoke and Kenshi in mk9. Who should I play and why?

Characters I refuse and will not change my mind about: Batman, GL, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Killer Frost, Catwoman, Scorpion.

Go

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Play Deathstroke I really like him a lot. Also, you will probably end up playing Bane because I know you too well.

E

Eldriken

Doomsday.

Why? Simple: 'Cause he pretty much does whatever the hell he wants to a large portion of the cast.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I like Ares, he's pretty metal, but I'm pretty sure he's ass so no dice. Lobo is INSANELY AWESOME I SHOULD PLAY THIS CHARACTER, I played him briefly when the game first came out AND HE"S AWESOME! I play Smoke and Kenshi in mk9. Who should I play and why?

Characters I refuse and will not change my mind about: Batman, GL, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Killer Frost, Catwoman, Scorpion.

Go
Found your character!!

Play Deathstroke I really like him a lot. Also, you will probably end up playing Bane because I know you too well.
Is he viable in the current patch? I remember him going from high tier to shit tier the few months I actually played at the beginning.

Took you long enough, Frothy. Imo, the most Smoke-like characters are Flash, Sinestro, and Zod. Some others you might be comfortable with might be KF, BA, GL, whatever. I disregard these characters and play Ares. #fuckit

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Is he viable in the current patch? I remember him going from high tier to shit tier the few months I actually played at the beginning.
Yeah DS is definitely viable and Bane will take you 15 minutes to learn as a solid alt. :DOGE