What's new

I have run out of clever titles - EMP RM KDZ wins The Break Weekly #273

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

This Week the Break Sadly only had 5 people for Injustice. Which means no stream time and a winner take all Round Robin Tournament.

The people who entered were Again, King Jamez, KDZ, Shock and Decay.

From Left to Right: King Jamez, Kdz, Decay

First Place: RM| Emp| Kdz
Second Place: Lord Decay
Third Place: King Jamez

Theme Music:
Insert Possible Song Here

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak273igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Shameless None Forced Promotions:
With The Fall Classic Coming up you have a chance to Win a Paid Trip to The Fall Classic. How might you ask. Well All thanks to Mr. Aquaman. His Local will have tournaments being held that allows the winner a trip to The Fall Classic. And you have 3 chances to Win. Learn more about this amazing opportunity here. @Mr Aquaman i hope this is okay with you
http://testyourmight.com/threads/win-a-paid-trip-to-the-fall-classic.45833/page-3#post-1478432
@AK RM Blake
If you want to Front Page it.

Last edited:

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Ugh if this was earlier AND closer to home, I'd have gone every time. It's not too far(I'm in NY), but still...

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Let's all go to TFC. Seriously I want those protein cookies.

@KDZ congrats man
@Indecisive thanks for posting as usual
@AK RM Blake come up with cool titles for lobo winning because next week, it's mine

Edit: P.S. godlike food/condiment filled picture
Ill try to go to TFC. I really want to go. But i have to see. Also i have Lobo Titles. I've been waiting for you to win. I reason i ran out is cause KDZ keeps winning so hes using the ones i had planned to the point were i ran out :p. Hehe. I have titles for most of the regulars at the Break if they win. But if they Keep winning Over And Over i start to run dry. :p

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Let's all go to TFC. Seriously I want those protein cookies.

@KDZ congrats man
@Indecisive thanks for posting as usual
@AK RM Blake come up with cool titles for lobo winning because next week, it's mine

Edit: P.S. godlike food/condiment filled picture
Go to TFC but also go to the VA Blackest Night/Brightest day local. That's where the cookies are. ;)

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
27th if you win we will sponsor you to tfc, entry plus moneyyyyyy, 100$ plus pot. Also Five Guys, dem fries.......

Gratz as always king @KDZ
and father you disappoint, pick zod and just iazb next time.