What's new

"I am what I am, and I WILL DESTROY YOU" RM|EMP|KDZ Wins The Break Weekly #280

Decay

King of the Bill

What a great tournament we had last night and I hope you all enjoyed the stream!

Notable Mentions:
-@Rolz420zx (Mindgamez) returns with a functional pad. Speaking of pads, he shares with us some very embarassing stories on the car ride home.
-@KDZ Pulls out the big daddy DOOMSDAY to ruin everyone's lives.
-@Dartharma decided he'll never put his Dick away, regardless of what you, myself, or even the law says. His Nightwing looking good, Dick slapping everyone who crosses his path.
-Again almost makes King Jamez believe in magic in his streamed set.
-@KingJamez12 for whatever reason decides Cyborg would be a good idea. Finds out ITS NEVER A GOOD IDEA
-Decay acknowledges Lobo is a bill, but realizes not all bills are bad. Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton (main man with the cigar), Dollar Bills, Billiards, Bill Murray, Kill Bill.. etc
-2 New contestants enter the Injustice scene: PickledEggs and Incendiary. Big props to them for coming out and wanting to learn the game.

People Missing:
@Indecisive still broke. No hotfix. Stays broke.
Icy still wont grace us with the bird. I can understand, it's getting closer to Thanksgiving and hawkgirl can feed a family of 12
Steve-O Supreme-O still busy working on his Power Puff Girl costume. Too much of hot glue and glitter, not enough time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner's Finals: KDZ vs Decay.
KDZ pulls out Doomsday, and Decay adapts, only to get Supermaned into Loser's Finals.

Loser's Finals: Decay vs Dartharma.
Arma shows us his Nightwing (done making Dick jokes for today) and how far he's come. Arma seemed to have a couple input errors and made a desperation escrima fury which cost him the match. Decay wins and moves on to Grand Finals.

Grand Finals: KDZ vs Decay.
KDZ continues making mind reads and convincingly beats Decay using Doomsday. The rest of the world feels the Earth shake. RIP Lobo.

CONGRATS KDZ!

Low Tier Gods Among Us

First Place: RM|EMP|KDZ (Doomsday, Superman)
Second Place: RM|DECAY (Lobo)
Third Place: RM|EMP|Dartharma(Nightwing)

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak272igau

IGAU:
Due to a larger number of players this week, we did have the tournament on stream and many of the matches will be found on Jaxel's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos
Feel free to donate to him to keep this stuff going!

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
After the IGAU tournament, the remainder of the matches for USF4 were streamed and can be found on Jaxel's youtube. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

In other news: This happened

Last edited by a moderator:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
That last pic, I'm intrigued...

Also good stuff guys can't wait to watch the archives/videos when I'm home. Bring that confidence to Virginia next week. Wink wink hint hint nudge nudge

Decay

King of the Bill
Decay doing write ups now? T_T so proud

Good shit guys!
I gotta keep the tradition alive my son.
Couldnt. Stop. Laughing.....that bill talk was amazingly funny good shizz @Decay II
Yo, Lobill all day! Thanks for reading
That last pic, I'm intrigued...

Also good stuff guys can't wait to watch the archives/videos when I'm home. Bring that confidence to Virginia next week. Wink wink hint hint nudge nudge
Billiards are sexy. No Virginia for me :(

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
ok like...first of all @DarthArma picked Damian so these Dick puns don't work and stuff 0/10 would not watch again.

but in all srsness wasn't KDZ talking about Doomsday for a while already iirc? It's nice to see that being a thing explored