What's new

Hype train montage. DarthArma Injustice

Who do you want me to do this for?

• DarthArma playing initial D

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No one, I will do this myself using only youtube and windows movie maker just like DarthArma did!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

CHOO CHOO Mother Fuckers! this isnt anything magical, very basic editing with moments that I have found very intense, crazy come backs or moments that displayed extensive matchup knowledge during tournament matches on stream. Theres a few more that come to mind, but they were never uploaded to youtube.

I call this the hype train montage. There were some video sources that were recorded very choppy, were out of sync

or had poor audio quality, but I tried my best to fix it :)

enjoy !

(this is where I pretend to want to do this for someone else, fuck that! )

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Doombawkz: Theatricality and editing are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Arma? Members of the Bane Character Council!
[Pauses DarthArma's video]
Doombawkz: And you betrayed us!

Doombawkz: Theatricality and editing are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Arma? Members of the Bane Character Council!
[Pauses DarthArma's video]
Doombawkz: And you betrayed us!
Oh, and the break got initial D 7, Its soooo fucking good.

Last time I played IniD I was driving a maxed out blue Cappichino. I still have the card in a box somewhere.
What version? That car sucks balls in version 7, its like 3rd or 2nd worst overall. That car was so much fun on akina downhill in version 3

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
What version? That car sucks balls in version 7, its like 3rd or 2nd worst overall. That car was so much fun on akina downhill in version 3
Uh... I dunno if all the games are the same, but Iggy was the first character, and one of the bosses was literally named Two Guys From Tokyo.
It didn't go fast, but it handled like a wet dream.

Uh... I dunno if all the games are the same, but Iggy was the first character, and one of the bosses was literally named Two Guys From Tokyo.
It didn't go fast, but it handled like a wet dream.
You were probably playing version 3, in the anime there are two guys from tokyo who never reveal their name. Watch the anime, or if you don't have time for an entire series, they just made an animated movie retelling the first big race.

Very amazing story.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You were probably playing version 3, in the anime there are two guys from tokyo who never reveal their name. Watch the anime, or if you don't have time for an entire series, they just made an animated movie retelling the first big race.

Very amazing story.
Maybe. All I know is the only local person who would beat me drove the Evo VII series car or something, which was a beast.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

CHOO CHOO Mother Fuckers! this isnt anything magical, very basic editing with moments that I have found very intense, crazy come backs or moments that displayed extensive matchup knowledge during tournament matches on stream. Theres a few more that come to mind, but they were never uploaded to youtube.

I call this the hype train montage. There were some video sources that were recorded very choppy, were out of sync

or had poor audio quality, but I tried my best to fix it :)

enjoy !

(this is where I pretend to want to do this for someone else, fuck that! )

Gotta say I always loved watching your Batman. Thx for the entertainment I guess :D

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I would ask you to do this for Killer Frost but alas, that is a task I have taken upon myself. Due to the admiration of this, however, I will see to it that my production company will have 21 Jump 2 Street will play in the previews during the theatrical release of License to Slide.

Characters with slides need to stick together.

Hini

Batomancer
I remember sitting at home watching you play that set against Rico and just start screaming mindlessly when those EX Batarangs came out.

I remember sitting at home watching you play that set against Rico and just start screaming mindlessly when those EX Batarangs came out.
My heart was racing when he didnt die from it and I just bet it all on him down 2ing after bats like he was doing all match.