What's new

Tech - Hunter Hunter Variation Corner Trap

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Did you test this with both of Jason's ex grabs on wakeup with techrolls and no techrolls? Also what about armored teleport wakeups like Scorpion's? F/T mb charge? Kung Lao Buzz Saw ex spin since it's advancing?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Good shit. Looks like Hunter's corner game is fucking scary atm. Damn

Edit: Goro still doesnt give a fuck though :p

How does raidens ex teleport fare against this. If you attack you get punished. If your blocking waiting for an ex move, by the time you know he teleported your in a 50/50. But I don't have predator yet to test @Tom Brady

Last edited:
Did you test this with both of Jason's ex grabs on wakeup with techrolls and no techrolls? Also what about armored teleport wakeups like Scorpion's? F/T mb charge? Kung Lao Buzz Saw ex spin since it's advancing?
Teleport wake ups and KL Buzzsaw ex spin gets blocked and full combo punished. F/T ex charge gets blocked and punished by the trap. Unblockable command throws are obviously a different case.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
But then they get up, and these combs are practical and do not require a set up already in place to land the initial damage. Getting a combo off the throw for no meter that does great damage and guaranteed set up is pretty good.
If your coming to the ESL thing again I cant wait to show you all this dumb tech xP

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
The delayed wakeup NJ1 Punish your talking about when timed right is a unblockable. Not only is the setup ambiguous, even if you guessed the overhead or low correctly, there is too much hit stun to allow a change in block direction. So that setup is guaranteed if opponent doesn't wakeup.
Can you set AI to block Always and it will go through?