What's new

Hsu Hao is another unlikely character for Mortal Kombat X, says Boon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we know Mortal Kombat X will feature a lot of new characters, we have to wonder who all will make it as returning characters? Earlier this month Ed Boon did essentially verify that Drahmin, a character introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance would be an "unlikely" candidate for the new game.

With this said, it seems we can safely add yet another Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance character to this list. A few days ago Boon replied to a tweet asking him to name one character that wouldn't be playable in Mortal Kombat X... our answer?

hsuhao.png

hsu.png

Source: @noobde

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
since both hsu hao and mavado are probs not gonna be in mkx, I wonder if the red dragon clan will be repped at all.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
With this decomfirmation and Drahmin's close behind, I think Boon is basically telling everyone anyone from after Mk4 is pretty unlikely.

Its a good thing guys. Those characters were generally boring as shit. This game with variations is too original to have such blah characters in it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
With this decomfirmation and Drahmin's close behind, I think Boon is basically telling everyone anyone from after Mk4 is pretty unlikely.

Its a good thing guys. Those characters were generally boring as shit. This game with variations is too original to have such blah characters in it.
Except Havik and Hotaru, who actually did things, and had motives that made sense, and had actual story, and were better and more believable rivals than Sub and Scorp.

And they also looked really fucking cool.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease

well they are just opting out those two for Mokap, I bet he will have one hell of a comeback

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Except Havik and Hotaru, who actually did things, and had motives that made sense, and had actual story, and were better and more believable rivals than Sub and Scorp.

And they also looked really fucking cool.
Chances are good they will be in the game alongside Fujin. Thats just the way I look at it anyway.