What's new

How will the tier list actually be determined by?

Eijiken

Noob
The tier list will be determined to something similar of Melty Blood's. Melty Blood, for those on TYM who are unfamiliar with the game, is an anime fighter made by a small group of people that was released in Japan on ps2, but US players play it on pc via emulator if I recall correctly. Recently they made a game called Under Night In-Birth. How the tier list works for that game is just like any other fighting game tier list by means of grading a character with letters. S-Roll tier. Now, Characters with their specific variation will be placed in said spot. So, it would look something like this:
MB:AACC Tier List:

GOD BROKEN TIER:
Archetype:Earth

S:
Ryougi, Powerd Ciel, Hisu/Koha, Sion

A:
Everythefuckbodyelse

LOLWHYISTHISOKTIER:
Neco-arc-chaos

Melty blood has different viariations of all chars, but it changes the playstyle in terms of mechanics as opposed to making them a damn near completely different character like it does in MK

--------------------------------------

It will be by character and variation of course, with some exceptions for chars that are viable on almost all variations (Hi Sub-Zero and Scorp)

Bugman

Noob
Truth be told, in this game I don't think there are such things as tier list. The game is godlike but some characters need a little booty rape lol (nerf the characters). As far as the game goes, any characters can win if they learn the MU and make the right read.

Last edited:

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
MB:AACC Tier List:

GOD BROKEN TIER:

S:
Ryougi, Powerd Ciel, Hisu/Koha, Sion

A:
Everythefuckbodyelse

LOLWHYISTHISOKTIER:
Neco-arc-chaos

Melty blood has different viariations of all chars, but it changes the playstyle in terms of mechanics as opposed to making them a damn near completely different character like it does in MK

--------------------------------------

It will be by character and variation of course, with some exceptions for chars that are viable on almost all variations (Hi Sub-Zero and Scorp)
Arc is no longer god?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
A couple of things:

1) tier lists don't matter. Match-ups matter. Play the character or characters who you love or who simply appeal to you and learn how to fight every other character in the game as efficiently as possible.

2) no significantly sized group of people is ever going to agree on a stupid fucking tier list, anyway.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
A couple of things:

1) tier lists don't matter. Match-ups matter. Play the character or characters who you love or who simply appeal to you and learn how to fight every other character in the game as efficiently as possible.

2) no significantly sized group of people is ever going to agree on a stupid fucking tier list, anyway.
This. Adapting.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
The shitposting in this thread is amazing.
Like I said before, I dont take their words to heart. Some like to talk out of their ass, and thats where the bullshit is from and some actually have some deep thinking on their posts.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
This. Adapting.
So why do you create this thread then? Ignoring that we had like 30-pages long on this exact topic before, no less. Not only that, but you then proceed to state repeatedly how you don't give a fuck about people's responses. Don't post then, or at least use search function and then do the same, I dunno?

This doesn't make sense to me like at all.

Makes thread asking HOW a tier list would look in the future. Gets blown up for demanding a tier list/asking for one/needing one this early. In which the OP did none of those 3 things. SHOUT OUTS TO TestYourReadingComprehension.com!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Makes thread asking HOW a tier list would look in the future. Gets blown up for demanding a tier list/asking for one/needing one this early. In which the OP did none of those 3 things. SHOUT OUTS TO TestYourReadingComprehension.com!
Finally, someone actually reads before posting. Thats why you're one of the few who dont annoy me on this site.

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
So why do you create this thread then? Ignoring that we had like 30-pages long on this exact topic before, no less. Not only that, but you then proceed to state repeatedly how you don't give a fuck about people's responses. Don't post then, or at least use search function and then do the same, I dunno?

This doesn't make sense to me like at all.
This is a lil similar to the other ones but this has variations not like in MK9. I only like the responses that are actually thought out instead of someone saying "No" or "Wut" then THAT'S when the bullshit and smartassery comes in. Like I said before if they want to be a smartass in their response thats ok, but I will give them one in return.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
This is a lil similar to the other ones but this has variations not like in MK9. I only like the responses that are actually thought out instead of someone saying "No" or "Wut" then THAT'S when the bullshit and smartassery comes in. Like I said before if they want to be a smartass in their response thats ok, but I will give them one in return.
If you are looking for the info, you could've looked through old thread. There is also a lot of discussions associated with variations and possible ramifications of their existence depending on how they are handled by TOs. Some arguments on both sides. Really more interesting than posting this one and getting a ton of wuts as a response.
Those that make sense actually look more or less like copy-pastes from old threads as well, so there's that...