What's new

How much more potential does the meta of Injustice have left?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Wing evade is cheap, 3 is 4 frame startup, on top of wing evades 15 and its only 1... also not enough people wing evade and just don't do anything... it's not like she can just mace charge in... plus hawkgirls will be wing evading my trait with zod... doesn't work in the long run but...

I've never though nightwing martian was "super fun"... its more like obnoxious... i can't willfully chuck projectiles and i always gotta be worried about the flying grayson when i try to gain position and chuck shit.
its obnoxious because NW footsies are superior in that MU. lol Why isn't HG better?

I think the core meta is figured out. The way footsies and the neutral game play out. That was figured out a while ago and hasn't changed. The movement won't allow that to be any different. Character and matchup knowledge still has room to grow. I take great pride in my Catwoman matchup knowledge and know I could improve in matchups for another year at least.
this is probably more accurate... it's the characters that grow at this point... but the characters make the meta... which is why i liek martian because he just has so many fucking options that it creates so many situations you can improve on.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I think the core meta is figured out. The way footsies and the neutral game play out. That was figured out a while ago and hasn't changed. The movement won't allow that to be any different. Character and matchup knowledge still has room to grow. I take great pride in my Catwoman matchup knowledge and know I could improve in matchups for another year at least.
I don't think anyone has more MU knowledge about their character than you do with CW and the fact that you still have more to go should speak volumes to the rest of the community. I know I have tons to learn and I'm STILL the best NW #kappa

its obnoxious because NW footsies are superior in that MU. lol Why isn't HG better?
because the heavy zoners don't give a shit about her stuff and mace charge and wing evade are really cheap (but all she has) but i don't think anyone is going to wing evade everything in sight on reaction... though i would like to see a hawkgirl player timer scam in some matchups if possible... she really is a fucking nightmare