Do you read the comic?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I did and and still reading it. So far I like it but I'm very very new to comics all together. (This is my first shhhhhh)

Does anyone read it?

Will you read the MKX comic?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I read a little bit of the first year and then ventured off into the New 52, then Classic Batman comics. I will admit that IGAU is what got me into comics though. Probably wont read MKX though... idk yet.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I've read a little of the injustice comic and it's really good. You should also check out some of batman's new 52 stuff like death of the family which is amazing.

I'm currently re reading infinite crisis, And after seeing how every character reacts to their loved ones dying it really gives you a new look on certain characters, like batgirl who I absolutely hated turned out to be this down to earth girl who deep down doesn't feel as good as other heroes because of her lack of powers and it makes her feel useless when her world is being destroyed. Comic's are so awesome.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
It's crazy good. The only thing that ruins it for me is that you already know how everything ends. Oh, and I don't like how the writers are handling Supes. Somethings he just wouldn't do (like kill Ollie) but whatever

Ma boi John Constantine is in there though

P.S. WoWo was such a bitch in year 1 she'll prob be worse in year 3 where I'm guessing she returns

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I just finished year 1. I'm a big fan so far, I love all these alternate superman type stories. Gonna keep with it, very interested in where the story goes. My only complaint is that some characters are kinda written as jobbers lol

Shaazzyam

lol I just read the next issues

dat punch tho
Just finished it 2 seconds ago.
Ayyy lmao Zatanna's protection spell didn't protect Constantine from that huge right. That was random of The Spectre to show up tho.

Shaazzyam

talking shit about mai waifu?

also this harley is actually like the best version of harley

"his little hat fell off"
Breh everyone knows Zatanna is the magic broom ride of DC, if you know what I mean.

This is the best Harley:

Assualt on Arkham

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Breh everyone knows Zatanna is the magic broom ride of DC, if you know what I mean.

This is the best Harley:

Assualt on Arkham

hey its no secret Zatanna likes to do it but thats not bad that just means she has needs like everyone. Shes not a hootchie but shes not about to catch feeligns and be all clingy tho

TKB

Noob
The injustice comic is excellent. Ive collected everything that has come out so far(injustice, year two) and now they're starting year three. Very good stuff.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I've been reading comics on and off for six years, steadily every week for three, and Injustice is one of my favorite comics of all time!

I'm definitely getting the MKX comic too, the writer is really nailing his interviews. That and everything about the INJ comic convinced me.

BRUTALITY

Banned
comic book scripts are so terrible i cant become interested. i bought a lot of comics and tries to get into them, the art is cool, but thats it.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I bought injustice volume 1 and flash volume 1 and 2.
I have yet to finish either of them
they are both great, flash is obviously a lot better.
time to get back into and finish them
@AK L0rdoftheFLY since you began reading comics here's a small preview of Damian in a future comic.

He will have superpowers on his return.
yo, batman with prepatch f23

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
There's actually a DC animated movie about him (and his father, of course) if you're interested. I highly recommend it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Batman
@AK L0rdoftheFLY I was just going to recommend Son of Batman too... If you want to see how bad ass DAMIAN is you have to watch this...

but yea as for the MK comic... Truthfully... There isnt a comic I wanna read more than it... period.. cant wait....

Reactions: Ram

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
There's actually a DC animated movie about him (and his father, of course) if you're interested. I highly recommend it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Batman
@AK L0rdoftheFLY I was just going to recommend Son of Batman too... If you want to see how bad ass DAMIAN is you have to watch this...

but yea as for the MK comic... Truthfully... There isnt a comic I wanna read more than it... period.. cant wait....
I loved the movie...i actually went back and started watching all the DC animated movies. Son of Batman was the first one I watched.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_and_Son

Batman and Son would be a good place to start. It's better to read the comic than to watch the animated movie IMO. It's better written all around
I'll need to buy that comic