What's new

Question How is MMH vs cyborg not 10 - 0 or 9 -1?

is MMH vs CYborg worse than 8 - 2?

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
maybe cyborg's need to approach the match differently. try new tactics.
what can cyborg do? how can he rush down MMH? please explain instead of voting no and say try new tactics, i want a legit answer, i feel i am right about this, even cyborg mains like K7 agree, if flash can barely rush down MMH what hope does cyborg have?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
This is just my own opinion/point of view. Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mind. It's just that, if Hawkgirl gets in the air, I can't think of anything that Frost can do to get her down.
Sounds like a the grundy mu, I know she gives him a rough time because he hasn't got air control

Still though, 9-1 is overselling it I think. That's like Kenshi/Jade or borg/mmh where one character literally has no good options at all

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I honestly don't understand the point of this thread.. "Is the the match up extremely bad or is it extremely horrible?" :rolleyes:

Not to mention, this isn't even koming from a Cyborg main (which would make sense since sometimes people kreate threads like this to vent)...

It's also not discussing options (or a lack thereof) as a basis for discussion.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
what can cyborg do? how can he rush down MMH? please explain instead of voting no and say try new tactics, i want a legit answer, i feel i am right about this, even cyborg mains like K7 agree, if flash can barely rush down MMH what hope does cyborg have?
Zyphox must have missed the thread about Grundy when that was said to Tyrant about his bad MU's lol.

Juice plays Grundy, and that was sarcasm from what was said in that thread.

Espio

Kokomo
Please explain, I'd honestly like to know why.
Why is it 9-1? If you have specific problems I'd be more than happy to discuss them in the Killer Frost or Hawkgirl match up thread. There is no real reason why it would be though. She doesn't destroy what makes Killer Frost Killer Frost.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Why is it 9-1? If you have specific problems I'd be more than happy to discuss them in the Killer Frost or Hawkgirl match up thread. There is no real reason why it would be though. She doesn't destroy what makes Killer Frost Killer Frost.
Alright then, i'll just delete my earlier post then. My apologize.