What's new

Breakthrough How i hit F212,1+2 to Ex Dagger every Single time

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I said before that i've found a wait to hit flesh blood~EDC every single time.
The only practice you need to get from this is the rhythm from dash cancel hitting f2 inside the frame so they'll get jailed every time, forcing to release block on the last hit. Its not so complicated at all, at least with the method i'm currently using.

When i hold (1), i slide my thumb to (2) then return to 1 again, its way more easier on PS3 than Xbox360 lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Have you practiced this against a human who is duck blocking while avoiding the overheads?
Yes i did.

The trick is how you press 2 as you release 1, i just slide my thumb from one button to another and immediately go for 12,1+2~edc. the only thing that can make you miss time it, is how fast you'll start hitting the f2 once you dagger cancel, hitting the string by slide press isn't hard.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
And this is why mk needs white damage on chip

thats ridiculous lol
no, chip damage is fine, skarlet can only do it with meter, and its not infinite. Besides there is about 3 ways to escape this, by getting hit by the dagger and block low afterwards, or simply take the last hit of the string making her wasting meter, or take damage and break free.
This is only good because avoids players to crouch block earlier and end pressure, making her game slightly more favourable