What's new

how do i built meter??

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
hey guys just wanna know any tips for building meter wenever i use jax im always struggling for meter an constantly chasing people around hiding behind ice clones etc i need meter thanks in advance

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I am no expert with Jax but I do know that all characters can build meter by having attacks blocked, performing special moves, getting the first hit in a match and by taking damage. Those are the most common ways. I believe Jax has a very fast 1,2 combo punch that can lead to some fast meter building if blocked, but I could be wrong. However, in general most characters build meter the same way.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
hehe i know all dat stuff i mean because 12 gotcha can be crouched /poked f413 can be blocked den poked out of no block after gp cancel so to get in ave to do ex dash punch WHICH CAN BE CROUCHED lol... i meant as in which special /string builds most meter

saix88

Banned
12 builds it very fast and just use your intelligence when to use f413 to get them before they duck. gp cancel by pressing back, back jump.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
If you're away from somebody like SZ just start grabbing the air, pretty quick way to get meter, similar to nutpunching under projectiles, that or u can jump ice balls and do an air throw

Felix

Noob
Yeah what foxy said.

Against for example Sub-zero jump his ice ball and air grab, then get do 2 grabs after you land and repeat if he throws another.