HOUSTON TEXAS!!

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by Cat, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Showtime

Showtime Reptile/Sonya

Absolutely, I'm off the weekends so we should definitely do this. I'll pm you so we can arrange us coming up there

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  2. IceColdEdge

IceColdEdge Member

Awesome... Hit me up!

- I.C.E.
  3. pkrstdnt

pkrstdnt New Member

Just a reminder about Texas Bar Fights 12 going down on June 29th in the DFW area. You can register online to save time and $5 on the venue fee.We will be hosting Mortal Kombat and Injustice plus more of course
  4. Trip Se7ens

Trip Se7ens MAGNETIC SHOCKWAVE!!!

5. greguu

greguu CStat

I am living in College Station right now & I am excited that Houston has started having weekly tournaments. I would like to come to the weeklies when I can.
    How much is the entry fee?
    If I am not mistaken I think I heard on stream that it is held at a private residence, so could someone pm me the address?
    Cat Showtime KH Royale
  6. Showtime

Showtime Reptile/Sonya

With cat in school the weekly day might change, pm me your number and I'll text you when we are having casuals, I'll probably be hosting this Saturday

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
  7. FCP/EMP SCAR

FCP/EMP SCAR Well-Known Member

You scrubs would change the day.....guess you guys tired of Barry sitting on the throne, and this was the only suitable solution lol.
    Red Reaper likes this.
  8. Hysteria

Hysteria 13th best Sinestro.

I also live in College Station if you would want to play together sometime. xbox-live gamertag: stuka
    greguu
  9. Hysteria

Hysteria 13th best Sinestro.

With school coming to an end in roughly 2 weeks, I'm curious as to what is going on in Houston during the winter break. I'm from Beaumont, but I'm willing to travel for any locals going on during the break.
  10. pkrstdnt

pkrstdnt New Member

Calling all Injustice and MK players to our next Texas Bar Fights. If we get enough pre-reg for either game, we will host it!
  11. KH_Captain

KH_Captain Nightwolf wannabe

1. All Houston area MK/injustice players @Showtime @Cat @FCP/EMP SCAR @KH StarCharger and any other mk/injustice player. Its been a bummer i havent been able to focus on mk/injustice in a while, but thats done. Looking for kombat oppurtunities ANY saturday night. My apt is open game for casuals any sat. Night and most fri. Nights. Problem is i no longer have anyones number from breakin my last phone. Shoot me a text or vm (i screen) @ 8325499217 or email @ captainjfa420@gmail.com to set somethin up or to just invite me to an existing casual session.