What's new

Horror: Greatest Opening Scene Ever

This Opening Scene to this film was intense, what would you have done in Dons position? Would you have attempted to save your wife from tons of rage infected track running zombies? Better get your cardio up :D

this opening was just too epic!!! and the song in the background? catches the emotion and intensity of the situation beautifully. Tbh, I would've tried to save my wife, he hella swerved on her lol.

this opening was just too epic!!! and the song in the background? catches the emotion and intensity of the situation beautifully. Tbh, I would've tried to save my wife, he hella swerved on her lol.
Bro I couldn't do it, cause if I can't save her, and we both die, who gonna live to tell the story? I would have did just like he did and swerved her ass, her dumbass shouldn't have opened the door for that kid in the first place lol, got the whole crew LIT!

Bro I couldn't do it, cause if I can't save her, and we both die, who gonna live to tell the story? I would have did just like he did and swerved her ass, her dumbass shouldn't have opened the door for that kid in the first place lol, got the whole crew LIT!
true bruh, she did set everyone up, sympathy thrown out the window in the apocalypse, I ain't opening a door for no one, especially if the zombies can run lol

true bruh, she did set everyone up, sympathy thrown out the window in the apocalypse, I ain't opening a door for no one, especially if the zombies can run lol
I would have been in there everyday getting my cardio up for the day we had to run, they just don't know, they in there chilling and shit, as soon as that first zombie hit the door I would have 100 meter dashed out the back door straight to that boat, and wouldn't have let a soul know, shit u better be able to keep up, if u wanna know where I'm running to lol.

E

Eldriken

While I see what some of you are saying, I couldn't have left my wife. Nope, sorry. I just couldn't do it.

If I ran like he did and looked back and saw her screaming for me through the window, I would be declared dead on the spot because my humanity would be lost right then and there.

I know this is all in theory and everything, but I know I couldn't do it. I couldn't live without her, especially if she died because of me.

Flagg

Noob
28 Days Weeks later and 28 Days Later are great films. I believe these films introduced the concept of the "running zombie". I remember the scene where he is running and you see all the zombies just piling over the hill at him.

Danny Boyle has said he would like to conclude the series with a final 28 Months Later.

Flagg

Noob
Also films like this aren't always about the horror element but the human condition, what people will or stoop to, just to survive.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is one of the greatest openings ever imo. When I saw it I didn't care how the movie was going to be it was so intense. The music gives it a Silent Hill vibe.
Also he had no choice if he wanted to survive.
And this clip's quality is horrible.

If we begin discussing horror movies, we should start a discussion about which horror movies are the worst(it'll be much more fruitful)...

I'll start,

Halloween, Rob Zombie remake(the original is one of the few great ones). I could go on for hours about how stupid this movie is. The characters are so dislikable and annoying that you start to lose sympathy for them.