What's new

Breakthrough Hook Charge Variable Blockstun

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
havn't seen this posted,if it has been mods please lock and remove.

1st off the hook charge is no where near what the -25 it says it is.
know that prob be fixed whenever all the other data is but how and ever..
it can be punished with 9 frame move

but thats were i found if the hook misses it becomes slightly safer where has if the hook lands just before there feet lex's 6 frame charge cannot punish,supermans super will so its not save vs full cast but still think thats pretty good.
also that it says "N/A" on the data of the meter burn version, it is either +1/+2 as lobo's d1 will beat both lexs charge and flashes uppercut on reversal
since MB version has a hit of armor thats another plus to this move

anyway hope that helps :)

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
havn't seen this posted,if it has been mods please lock and remove.

1st off the hook charge is no where near what the -25 it says it is.
know that prob be fixed whenever all the other data is but how and ever..
up close a 8 frame special was the fastest thing that could punish in my testings.

but thats were i found if the hook misses it becomes slightly safer where has if the hook lands just before there feet lex's 6 frame charge cannot punish,supermans super will so its not save vs full cast but still think thats pretty good.
also that it says "N/A" on the data of the meter burn version, it is either +1/+2 as lobo's d1 will beat both lexs charge and flashes uppercut on reversal.
since MB version has a hit of armor thats another plus to this move

anyway hope that helps :)
I have gotten GLs 9 frame B1 to punish it. Its good to know that the EX is plus on block. Probably this and his EX Grab is what his meter will be spent on.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I have gotten GLs 9 frame B1 to punish it. Its good to know that the EX is plus on block. Probably this and his EX Grab is what his meter will be spent on.
really fuck, i must of messed up somewhere, i tested a 10 frame(GL's lift) and that doesnt so it must be -9 not -8,
thanks,ill edit op now
yea the advantage handy to have alright