What's new

Honest Trailer: Injustice Gods Among Us

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Not sure if this is worth pointing out. I was a bit disappointed that it was a bit underwhelming.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Wasn't that bad, these trailers often h it's his job to try and make a game the point of satire and this game was fairly solid all things considered not really much material here

I did like the

"get ready for the most pulse pounding super hero action you'll ever get! .... by getting bodied online by people way better than you'll ever be. "

*cut to an online Batman mopping some guys Luther*

scrub :DOGE

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Wasn't that bad, these trailers often h it's his job to try and make a game the point of satire and this game was fairly solid all things considered not really much material here

I did like the

"get ready for the most pulse pounding super hero action you'll ever get! .... by getting bodied online by people way better than you'll ever be. "

*cut to an online Batman mopping some guys Luther*

scrub :DOGE
The worst part is that it wasn't even online. There's no gamertag. :S

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
It could be good and funny to the community (well, the only people who request and watch this video are the Injustice community anyway right?) if the video maker knew to add something like Biller Frost and her god damn slide, d1 trident rush, god damn Death Stroke zoning pre nornamlization, Black "back dash" Adam, Zod balls, the alley dumpster....

Last edited:

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I've always liked Honest Trailers and while this one may not be as good as others it still had a few good laughs. That to me is an honest trailer success.

JDM

Noob
Man seeing Injustice again really kinda gave me nostalgia. I think I'm about ready for Injustice 2 lol.