What's new

HMK Ep 16 - Patch Notes Discussion w/ SneakyTortoise, Temjin and Phosferrax. Bonus Segment Added!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
The master and keeper of all things Salty joins us this week along with the UK's master of souls Temjin and the undisputed no.1 match up cop of TYM; Phosferrax! As you might imagine, the recent patch is a big topic for discussion but there's also plenty of tournament discussion. We had Keep it Classy in the UK and SummerJam across the pond.

Usual stuff is below - Hope everyone enjoys.

MP3 Version

Part 2

Topic time stamps:

Start - Keep it classy tournament.
22:00 - Summerjam discussion.
1:11:00 - Controller desyncing, where does the blame fall and can anything be done about it?
1:15:00 - Patch notes discussion!
Extra topic 1:33:00 - Where did Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kenshi and Reptile fall pre patch?
2:13:00 - Patch notes wrap up and final thoughts short and long term.
2:23:00 - Addressing the rose tinted glasses people have regarding MK9 and Injustice compared to current MKX.

@theGabStandard @PND i2 Gaug3 @PND OmegaK @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @A F0xy Grampa @Youphemism @ENDeverMORE @Undeadjim @SneakyTortoise @JustinXavier21 @GiM | ZigZag @Scott The Scot @C88 Zombieekiler

Attachments

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah strykie popped off big time at VSF5 all I think I heard in the room was him say "JUST DO IT" and I walk over and just say "you won with an X-ray didn't you" he simply replies "Yes" just too good haha but for sure it was just chest bump type of pop off nothing more.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
@JTB123

It's the fact that this is the next generation of fighting games we should expect a better online experience and I for one had better matches in tag 2 then this gamne.

My brother plays killer instinct and has better online experiences.

I do agree with the balance discussion.

@theGabStandard what do I need to do to get you playing Sonya more :)

JTB123

@JTB123

It's the fact that this is the next generation of fighting games we should expect a better online experience and I for one had better matches in tag 2 then this gamne.

My brother plays killer instinct and has better online experiences.

I do agree with the balance discussion.

@theGabStandard what do I need to do to get you playing Sonya more :)
The on line in MKX is not perfect but the idea that it's completely unplayable is a huge bill and always has been. It's way better than Injustice and unquantifiably better than MK9.

You need facebook @JTB123 XD more of the specific scenes of the UK are part of groups
Facebook ain't happening man :D

PunkMafia83

The on line in MKX is not perfect but the idea that it's completely unplayable is a huge bill and always has been. It's way better than Injustice and unquantifiably better than MK9.

Facebook ain't happening man :D
Agreed you can play it, but other companies are doing a better job, so that's why it's unforgivable. They should keep up with the competition a bit.

JTB123

Agreed you can play it, but other companies are doing a better job, so that's why it's unforgivable. They should keep up with the competition a bit.
She's fun. Dive kicks and b1.

Good corner game. Doesn't rely on meter. You get to annoy @JTB123.
Unforgivable is an exaggeration, Gears 2 on launch was unforgivable, Master Chief Collection on launch was unforgivable. MKX just needs to be that little bit better for general on line for the people that want to play ranked, if you stick to people you know have decent quality net and don't have 50 tabs open while streaming you can have very worth while games on line.

Gabe has too much love for Mileena to play Sonya, he's got that loyalty.

PunkMafia83

Well the online is a sticking point for me. I guess tekken and soul calibur spoilt me some good online experiences.

You guys still go through the hog?