What's new

Hitoshura's Noob Saibot Matchup Discussion Thread

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Reptile scares me more than Sonya, but that's just me.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
reptile is the only character in this game i feel completely helpless against but then again ive never played a reptile offline and the ai for reptile is a disgrace

Wemfs

Reptile really is a fast fucking lizard that you can't catch.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
I find that standing just out of dash distance and poking with b+1 is a solid way to deal with him after tossing a couple projectiles his way and he starts to close in

iroku

Noob
i agree with death.. milena beats noob... she out pokes noob big time and 8% punish is nothing! reptille he was a lot worst with his green balls but if he starts with over dashing than its a pain of a match! How can kabal not scare you?? if he is smart he builds 2 bars meter before he does much and than its game over! kabal and reptille OMG !!!!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I find that standing just out of dash distance and poking with b+1 is a solid way to deal with him after tossing a couple projectiles his way and he starts to close in
A smart reptile player would wait for the projectile. Jump over it command dash in and destroy noob.....yeah lol

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
A smart reptile player would wait for the projectile. Jump over it command dash in and destroy noob.....yeah lol
That's exactly what I mean, your teleport beats out his projectiles, so why start the projectile fight? Toss one or two when he isn't expecting it then wait for the dash, if it doesn't come odds are they'll try zoning again. Rinse, repeat.

fr stack

That's exactly what I mean, your teleport beats out his projectiles, so why start the projectile fight? Toss one or two when he isn't expecting it then wait for the dash, if it doesn't come odds are they'll try zoning again. Rinse, repeat.
i try this but reptile can block cancel his dash its retarded

fr stack

yeah, but it still puts you at neutral, or you could cancel into an upknee so even if he blocks it you're at +4
i mean from a teleport punish i get full comboed everytime whenever i try upknee i get dashed before my upknee even comes out

Hitoshura

Head Cage
No matter what noob does against reptile it just doesnt work. If your facing a reptile as noob and there zoning then there doing it wrong. They just need to get in and once there in you have to bust ur ass to get them off of you.

Blocked teleports = full combo punish
wiffed upknees = command dash punish into Jurassic park mixup

sure you can trade a teleslam with a projectile but reptile shouldn't be throwing stuff at u to begin with. His recovery on command dash is so absurd that he recovers instantly unless blocked. For fucks sacks noobs upknee mixup block strings dont work on him. Youll get the advantage but the dash will still beat anything you do whether its an upknee or a shadow charge.

Noob stands a chance against reptile ONLINE but irl Noob gets in a fetal position crying the words "MOMMY SAIBOT!!!!!" and u just loose

Wemfs

Offline Reptile is easier imo. It's impossible to punish his dash online, but offline it's possible.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Offline Reptile is easier imo. It's impossible to punish his dash online, but offline it's possible.
yeah but only with a dash in 212 slide. Like reptile is like tht splinter you get for touching wood ur mom says not to touch but you do it anyway and it gets RLLY deep in ur skin and u cant get it out. Imagine tht in MK9 but the splinter is green....yeah

Enenra

Go to hell.
I really wish this character was good. Not even MKT or Deception good, but at least viable.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I really wish this character was good. Not even MKT or Deception good, but at least viable.
He is good, but not as good as he should be.
When you play Noob as long as i or other Noob mains have, you begin to understand how wise one must play to achieve victory.

Enenra

Go to hell.
He is good, but not as good as he should be.
When you play Noob as long as i or other Noob mains have, you begin to understand how wise one must play to achieve victory.
I mained him for so long and I won a lot, against good players who knew his gimmicks too. He really isn't anything special. kenshi is him but better. He just is really, really mid tier in a game full of really, really good characters.

Wemfs

He is good and viable. Just because it's harder to win with him doesn't mean he's incapable of doing so. I don't care what anyone says.

Also, Sage makes a good point.

Wemfs

I mained him for so long and I won a lot, against good players who knew his gimmicks too. He really isn't anything special. kenshi is him but better. He just is really, really mid tier in a game full of really, really good characters.
It sounds like he's not for you. Simple as that.

I personally love this character to death. I find him so much fun. :)

Enenra

Go to hell.
He is good and viable. Just because it's harder to win with him doesn't mean he's incapable of doing so. I don't care what anyone says.

Also, Sage makes a good point.
Lol. I admire your positive outlook.

I just can't fathom having to fight THTB or REO, even if I was of comparable skill level, with Noob.
It sounds like he's not for you. Simple as that.

I personally love this character to death. I find him so much fun. :)
Haha. Maybe the truth. I'll stick to Kenshi/Smoke/Sub/Reptile.

Good luck. I like the loyalty.