What's new

Help with Photoshop

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
First off, how can I get apicture from photoshop, on to my picture documents or on this website to use as a sig. When I saved it, it saved as a PSD thing and when I try to open it, it has to go all the way through and open up Photoshop again.

Also does anyone know any good tutorials or something to help me get better with the software?

Thanks for anyones help.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
You have to save the finished project into a .png, .jpg, etc.
A PSD is a Photoshop Document which only opens in Photoshop since that's your whole project.

You then upload it to a site like Photobucket and embed it into your sig box.

As for getting better, practice makes perfect. That's the only way I learned.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
First off, how can I get apicture from photoshop, on to my picture documents or on this website to use as a sig. When I saved it, it saved as a PSD thing and when I try to open it, it has to go all the way through and open up Photoshop again.

Also does anyone know any good tutorials or something to help me get better with the software?

Thanks for anyones help.
You have to make sure you save the file as a recognized picture format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, etc.) If you need further assistance, let me know.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!

Thanks for anyones help.
Also, i upload my signatures to Photobucket.com (personally).

And if you type up some PS tuts on youtube, there should be plenty of step-by-step walkthroughs on certain graphic techniques.
Im sure that if you went to the main PS website theyd have tool instructions as well
(like the paintbrush, the paths tool, the flip tool, etc.)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'll buy you the whole CS5.5 Master Suite... for the cost of flying me out to Philly, 3 night hotel stay, food, and venue fees for Summer Jam :p
haha bro if i could do that i would, without the mention of a certain computer program!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If you don't mind using a torrent, there is a pretty easy tutorial on youtube. 100% SAFE, I swear, this is where I got mine. Newest installment as well.

There is NOTHING safe about PirateBay. Of all the torrent sites to visit, I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
You have to make sure you save the file as a recognized picture format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, etc.) If you need further assistance, let me know.
I save my renders and photos as PNGs.

Im a Noob Saibot main. Therefore, i also use GIMP over PS :p
You have to save the finished project into a .png, .jpg, etc.
A PSD is a Photoshop Document which only opens in Photoshop since that's your whole project.

You then upload it to a site like Photobucket and embed it into your sig box.

As for getting better, practice makes perfect. That's the only way I learned.
Thanks guys, got it. And I assume that to upload something to photobucket you just go there and click the big red flashing neon upload button?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
There is NOTHING safe about PirateBay. Of all the torrent sites to visit, I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole.
I'm tellin you, this one's safe. But I understand what your talking about, and if your not a fan of the site, I don't blame you, im not either. But from every comment on youtube, on the site itself, and the video, being possitive, I decided I'd give it a shot. I have top of the line security and tested everything out with Kaspersky, all safe.