What's new

Help with building two customs Hitboxes

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Glad to hear your getting used to it Natalka ;)

Keep going and I want to see some pics of your Hitboxes as soon as you have them please!

Wait what? Why is this? Do they not allow custom sticks either? Is it a condition to have HBA sponser?
No it's just that people are under the misconception that it's easier to cheat with a custom stickless stick than a regular one.

Cheers for clearing that up Shadow. Her fans are d,f+1 so the down is required. But I'll give it a shot, thanks!!
In that case, you could do this:

Hold down.
Tap up just long enough to jump to projectile height.
Release up and press f+1.

This will work because the down will re-register as soon as up stops overriding it, I believe.

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
No it's just that people are under the misconception that it's easier to cheat with a custom stickless stick than a regular one.

In that case, you could do this:

Hold down.
Tap up just long enough to jump to projectile height.
Release up and press f+1.

This will work because the down will re-register as soon as up stops overriding it, I believe.
That worked like a charm sir, thanks for your input! :D That helped leaps and bounds. The speed that the iAF comes out at is now disgusting!

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Glad to hear it! I'll have to try Kitana too now I know that works.
Great stuff bro!!!

I find that if you hit the f+1 at the same time, you can literally get the fan out off the floor. Real quick inputs and she can throw em out all day long!