Deleted member 28105

Green Arrow needs a general trait buff, which includes
  • Unlimited Arrows, forget stocking individuals, simply pick your poison
  • Fire Arrows do more chip and hit damage
  • Electric Arrows are super plus on block and hit
  • Ice Arrows don't scale nearly as much

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Green arrow needs 5 ice arrows available when you load.

And 10 fire arrows when you load them too.

That would help me out. A lot.
poison arrow would be nice also what arrow he has loaded should carry over to his special moves like ex slide with ice arrow would be dope.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
cyborg needs to be able to cancel his moves with out dashing like how the flash does with RMS with that he could probably pull off some crazy combos or frame traps. should to be able to cancel after f22. 113 needs to be uninteruptable. gh needs two hits of armor. he needs the 3 in 113 to be none tech roll material.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
If NW's flipkick crossed up 100% of the time and his stand 3 in escrima was a low he would be top 10 and I would be so damn happy.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
CW needs a faster forward walk speed. Also make her CS specials faster start up and make whip at max range hit mid. Make either up whip comboable midscreen or buff priority on d2.

Delete Batgirl from the game.
Ok I'm done.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why are people missing the point of this thread? the point is to make your character broken, not top 10, not fair, not balanced. Broke as shit!

Example, I recall DMS stating "he needs it!" Sarcastically when aquaman was on stream doing meterburn trident rush....Broke as shit.
Alright then...*cracks fingers readily*

Batgirl's Redemption should cover as much space as Superman's flying punch and shouldn't scale as much, b1/b12 should have less recovery on whiff, b2 should have more range, Bat Evade 2 should have a hitbox that covers half the screen horizontally and has MMH's MB pillar hitbox vertically. She NEEDS it.
Wonder Woman's b2 should be 11 frames, b1 should be 8 frames, 23 should be -1, divebomb should launch without meter, IADG should have armour on it (only at a low enough height, if it's not done low enough it loses the armour), the window for a b3 after MB shield toss should be greater (ie increase the hitstun on MB shield toss), and MB Amalthea Bash should launch into full combo. She NEEDS it.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
less push back on lasers so he can pressure with meter at least midscreen. Also f2d13 on block so we have a non fuzzy guardable 50/50 that's either + or -

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Why are people missing the point of this thread? the point is to make your character broken, not top 10, not fair, not balanced. Broke as shit!

Example, I recall DMS stating "he needs it!" Sarcastically when aquaman was on stream doing meterburn trident rush....Broke as shit.
Upon losing the match, Doomsday is immediately restored to full health and is impervious to all forms of damage.

It's canon. Deal with it.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine

Because some people believe that their characters "need" to be top-10 :p