What's new

Harley Quinn Figures listed for Pre-Order at SH Figuarts

Is Harley Quinn your favorite DC character?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I suspect that the Harley Quinn character community will be overjoyed to see that the SH Figuarts website has officially listed action figures modeled after their character for pre-order! Her design is that of how she appears in Injustice: Gods Among Us, complete with guns. Currently seven preview images are available for you to relish in, before their scheduled debut in May 2015!

As quoted on the SH Figuarts site itself...

"The official Tamashii website has added a pre-order listing for their SH Figuarts Injustice: Gods Among Us – Harley Quinn Figure. The listing gives us a bunch of new official photos and some additional info. Included with the Harley Quinn figure are multiple interchangeable hands, two swappable head sculpts, two hand guns, and a hammer. The figure stands at 150mm (about 6″) tall. It’s scheduled for release in May at a price of 6,264 Yen (about $53 USD).

See the new photos after the jump."

SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Harley-Quinn-001.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Harley-Quinn-002.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Harley-Quinn-003.jpg
To see more images, go to the source linked below!

Source: http://news.toyark.com/2014/12/01/sh-figuarts-injustice-harley-quinn-update-145763

Attachments

haketh

Noob
For anyone curious I've owned ultiple SHF figures, the line is top notch & strikes one of the best balances between sculpt & posability

Sasuga

Noob
She's not only my favorite DC character, she is actually the only DC character I really like. Since Injustice. XD

This figure makes me want to collect all my mains as statues. This one is really cool, it's in a cool costume too.