What's new

Happy Birthday Injustice!

Rev_

Bane Squad
Exactly 1 year ago injustice was released and it was a hell of a year. I think it was proved that our game is definitely gonna be around for a long time and i believe this is only 1 year out of many. So many people gave up on this game and we just constantly prove how great it has become

I think i speak for everyone when i say happy 1 year birthday injustice :D

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Unlike in MK where it took me 3 months to find my main, I sure am happy to be the first DS main (since announce) 'til today!

He's bottom 10 though. Mediocre

I was very much into the game when it came out, but I'm working on coming back into it. It's kinda tough though when Titan fall won't leave you alone.

Anyways happy birthday injustice!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Going through the whole story mode that first night! Then trying every other character after. I started as a superman main too! Times have changed.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I remember picking AM and spamming b12 over and over and not know what exactly his trait did.

Happy Birthday, Inj.
I remember when ChrisG first talked about AM I misunderstood what he was saying. I thought that Trait was an instant combo Breaker even when he's already launched and I thought that WaterShield MB reeled you in from FullScreen

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
can't believe its been a year, i even made a youtube channel dedicated to injustice, and that turned a year at the beginning of this month, how time flies, at one point i was complaining about how bad flash was, now i think he's a top 5 character. how time changes things huh?

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Happy Birthday, Long Live INJUSTICE! may the hype and the salt continue!

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I remember using NW when the game first dropped and spent like two weeks in the lab with him. Went online and got bodied using him, instantly switched to the Flash and he's been my main since. Just picked NW back up three weeks ago and he's my legit secondary. Happy Birthday Injustice, you've made me rage hard and have made me super stoked.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
You know when you get invited to a friend of a friend's birthday party and you just kind stand there awkwardly because you don't hate the person but you don't necessarily like them either? I mean, you're going to say Happy Birthday just to be nice, but you'd much rather be doing something else.

:D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It's amazing to see how many midcarders have rose to prominence from this time last year, I have to give props for that much.

Exactly 1 year ago injustice was released and it was a hell of a year. I think it was proved that our game is definitely gonna be around for a long time and i believe this is only 1 year out of many. So many people gave up on this game and we just constantly prove how great it has become

I think i speak for everyone when i say happy 1 year birthday injustice :D
Not to be a party pooper, but believe me when I say, don't get carried away.

wow a year already, so hard to believe, I remember being up and being upset that the joker sucked balls a full year ago, lol
Kind of like how Cyrax loses to Mileena, Smoke and Sektor :DOGE

*realizes what's actually changed in the last year with Joker*

Nevermind, irrelevant analogy, I'll see myself out....

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I Remember the days of Deathstroke's low gun shots, F23man, Scorpion top tier, Jumpman(batman) and AAAAAQUAMAN!!! :DOGE

And now all those are gone and the game is pretty hype. Happy Birthday Injustice.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Leave it to a Bane player to celebrate the game's vanilla mode being a year ago.

Every day it becomes a more and more distant nightmare.