What's new

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
That balance patch makes me feel bad for me, a Ramlethal player. I picked her without looking at a tier list (and still haven't) but those nerfs give a strong indication of how good she was/is.

@AK Black Preon I agree on Bedman, he is indeed the most hype.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Yo guys, I just got this game on the Valentine's sale, and although I'm bad at it for now, it's awesome and I love it. Looking for more people to play with, so feel free to add me for games.

PSN: NCSamurai
Main: Sol
Learning: Sin and Millia.

TKB

Noob
Anyone playing please feel free to add me, I'm a Venom main but I also play faust and Potemkin. Looking for good games. PSN is the same as my name here.

I'm not anything special yet but Im trying!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 so I haven't been on as much, but add me for games if you want. I'll get on if people ask.

PSN: The_Truth4591

I main Chipp and alt Slayer and Ky. I've also been playing a lot of Sol and Leo, and trying to learn Zato.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Is this game digital only or can I buy it as a physical disc? b/c I went to gamestop and they dont have it there eventhough its already released.

RM Truth

Is this game digital only or can I buy it as a physical disc? b/c I went to gamestop and they dont have it there eventhough its already released.
Most Gamestops are really bad at carrying games like that. Took me 5 different stores to find my copy. Best bet is online.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Most Gamestops are really bad at carrying games like that. Took me 5 different stores to find my copy. Best bet is online.
Yeah, at least the gamestop close to where I live sold BlazeBlue CT, CS and CP. So I was content, heheh gonna buy BB CP Extend when it comes out on PS4.

d3v

SRK
what would you guys say are the easiest characters to learn?
I really wanna learn anime fighters :(
I gotta point out that GG does play quite differently from modern anime fighters. While the latter have focused more on combos and optimization, GG's core is still about okizeme, vortex, and set play. It's not uncommon for most characters to have some sort of setup on wakeup that leads to a 50/50 (e.g. Ky will use his charged fireball on wakeup to force his opponent to block, all the while running in to do high/low mixups).

Is anyone playing this on PS4 with the DS4 ? I am noticing that the diagonals are really clunky and unreliable. It just seems that they always drop or something. I tried this on two DS4s and it is the same thing. I went back and tried USF4 on PS3 and checked my inputs and I do hit QCs, HCs and DPs even 2 QC without dropping the diagonal inputs.

I would sometimes be even holding down-back and see the input display reverting to down again for some reason. Maybe it is the way i use the d-pad but i do not know. I never had this issue with DS1,DS2,DS3 or even the MadCatz SF4 fightpad.

d3v

SRK
Is anyone playing this on PS4 with the DS4 ? I am noticing that the diagonals are really clunky and unreliable. It just seems that they always drop or something. I tried this on two DS4s and it is the same thing. I went back and tried USF4 on PS3 and checked my inputs and I do hit QCs, HCs and DPs even 2 QC without dropping the diagonal inputs.

I would sometimes be even holding down-back and see the input display reverting to down again for some reason. Maybe it is the way i use the d-pad but i do not know. I never had this issue with DS1,DS2,DS3 or even the MadCatz SF4 fightpad.
Played it on DS4. Never had this issue.

Heck, some folks (e.g. Wolfkrone) prefer it over other pads.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
So I picked this game up from the Valentine's Day sale on PSN. The last GG I ever played was The Midnight Carnival & I main Slayer,anyway anyone living on the southeast play this game?

Played it on DS4. Never had this issue.

Heck, some folks (e.g. Wolfkrone) prefer it over other pads.
Played more today and it is starting to get better. Maybe the d-pad just needed to loosen up or perhaps i got used to the feel of the new d-pad. I will say that the buttons and especially the triggers are much better than most pads i have used before.

RM Truth

Played more today and it is starting to get better. Maybe the d-pad just needed to loosen up or perhaps i got used to the feel of the new d-pad. I will say that the buttons and especially the triggers are much better than most pads i have used before.
The game does not read diagonals as well as other fighters, so you really have to make sure you hit them well. It's something that they are changing in the patch.