What's new

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

TKB

Noob
Anybody looking for games please let me know, I'm on PS4. If you add me make sure you let me know you got my info from tym. :) My PSN is the same as my TYM name.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Anyone know some good Sol Badguy BnBs?

Plus, Challenge 21 for him. I keep letting the second hit on standing Kick connect. Therefore, Bandit Revolver whiff with Down Dust. Any tips?

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm loving the game so far!

Gone through Arcade ladders and challenges for Sol, Ky, Chipp, Slayer, and working on Elphelt now. Haven't tried online but I will this week.

Spletty

Grandmaster
so who is everyone playing?? Chipp is the only character i really enjoy and understand at this point. Axl and Zato will probably be alts.

TKB

Noob
so who is everyone playing?? Chipp is the only character i really enjoy and understand at this point. Axl and Zato will probably be alts.
From what I've seen they really improved Chipp from the previous Guilty Gears. Venom and Faust have always been my mains but I enjoy literally half the cast... Potemkin, Slayer, Millia, Zato, Bedman, Axl, etc. I really miss Baiken and Johnny though :(

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I fucking love this game.
The animation is too darn good, I can't get over it
I like the fact that they took the time to teach people the game, unlike certain developer that left me on my own.
going from injustice to this made me realize how brain dead the injustice execution is.
rolling with kiske for now, I will be moving to sin once am worthy of him.
I noticed that the game usually says up top: delay: xf
is that the game actually telling you the frame delay or something else?
prtetty darn cool if it is