What's new

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Such sublime 2.5d work. Hopefully this'll be the standard for other Japanese fighting devs. A new SFA game with visuals like these would be incredible.

I -hope- that this game will come out on the tail end of this console generation (so I don't have to rush to get a next-gen...), but if not it's certainly an amazing start to the next gen of fighters.

I know, I know it's overused, but ... my body is ready!
Looking forward to Zato-1 and I wonder if they will make him more user-friendly, since in the past he was a very tricky character.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Is there a release date set for this yet? Regardless it looks good so far and cant wait to see the rest of the cast.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Is there a release date set for this yet? Regardless it looks good so far and cant wait to see the rest of the cast.
There isn't. ArcSys doesn't really do direct2console releases as far as I know so a console release is far off if this is coming to arcades first. I'd think the arcade release is late this year at the earliest, though.

I'd love to be wrong, however.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
There isn't. ArcSys doesn't really do direct2console releases as far as I know so a console release is far off if this is coming to arcades first. I'd think the arcade release is late this year at the earliest, though.

I'd love to be wrong, however.
So this has a confirmed Arcade release?Still with the fact that the trailer had subs it tells me a Console version coming stateside is likely.

So this has a confirmed Arcade release?Still with the fact that the trailer had subs it tells me a Console version coming stateside is likely.
It's also based on the Unreal Engine.
Isn't that a western engine? How dare they use that engine, just to have the game in the arcades? They should know better and realize that people in America and Europe adore Guilty Gear and want the game as well.

Hell no to an Arcade only release at the beginning.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
i never played a gg what game can the combos be compared to :)
long enough to be cool, but not long enough to get old. what makes it unique in that respect is its not yourt typical 'abc into launcher do combo' type of system. generally the way characters get damage and how they convert into it is unique to each one. theres plenty of matches on youtube, check it out