What's new

Guest character(s) in Mortal Kombat X, "I think the chances are pretty high", says Boon

If you had to pick one of them, who would you pick?

• Predator

Votes: 116 81.1%
  • Sweet Tooth

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Let's face it, we all knew this was coming. You guessed it - guest character(s) have a pretty high chance of getting in to Mortal Kombat X. Considering the sales numbers that Netherrealm Studios received from previous guest characters such as Freddy Krueger, Kratos and Scorpion [Injustice]... it's a given that our jaws will drop at some point.

The question remains - who will it be? Boon has teased characters like the Predator and Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.

"I think there's a novelty to having a downloaded [sic] guest character, so, I think the chances are pretty high. I don't think every single one of them [new characters yet to be announced] will be a guest, but I think the chances of at least one of them will be pretty good." source IGN

sweettooth.jpg

Let's face it, we all knew this was coming. You guessed it - guest character(s) have a pretty high chance of getting in to Mortal Kombat X. Considering the sales numbers that Netherrealm Studios received from previous guest characters such as Freddy Krueger, Kratos and Scorpion [Injustice]... it's a given that our jaws will drop at some point.

The question remains - who will it be? Boon has teased characters like the Predator and Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.

"I think there's a novelty to having a downloaded [sic] guest character, so, I think the chances are pretty high. I don't think every single one of them [new characters yet to be announced] will be a guest, but I think the chances of at least one of them will be pretty good." source IGN

I vote for Predator :)

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'd be ok with either of them honestly, but I gotta pick Sweet Tooth cause he seems batshit crazy.

Of course I would pick Predator. but I like the quote Sweet Tooth says. "Just shut up and bleed you motherfucker" and yes Predator says motherfucker as well.
Does he really say that? If so, then I like him even more.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Jason or GTFO

Also, there's a new Friday the 13th movie coming out next year apparently which would fit. I believe a new Krueger movie
Came out the same year that MK9 came out.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
My heart is torn, I want them both... Usually one character sticks out more than the other, but not in this case. :confused: