What's new

Tech Green Lantern Midscreen Wake-Up Reversal (Gimmick)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hey Corps members,

This may already be known, but I didn't see a thread about it (and no one has shown it to me) so I'm posting it here for anyone that doesn't know it yet. It's a bit gimmicky, because it can be tech-rolled, but I've caught a number of good players with it when they don't know to look out for it.

Here's the video:

So basically, if you end any combo in j3, and just dash into the corpse and neutral jump, it reverses most wakeups. If they respect the setup (or don't know they can tech-roll), you're free to empty jump, or do whatever you want. If you dash in but don't neutral jump, your opponent stays facing the normal direction.

There's a list of some wakeups that will auto-correct -- I believe it's the same as Crimson Panther's list in Nonameformedude's corner WU reversal thread.

Again, it's gimmicky, but it's another tool in the shed.

Last edited:

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Hey Corps members,

This may already be known, but I didn't see a thread about it (and no one has shown it to me) so I'm posting it here for anyone that doesn't know it yet. It's gimmicky, because it can be tech-rolled, but I've caught a number of good players with it when they don't know to look out for it.

Here's the video:

So basically, if you end any combo in j3, and just dash into the corpse and neutral jump, it reverses most wakeups. If they respect the setup (or don't know they can tech-roll), you're free to empty jump, or do whatever you want. If you dash in but don't neutral jump, your opponent stays facing the normal direction.

There's a list of some wakeups that will auto-correct -- I believe it's the same as Crimson Panther's list in Nonameformedude's corner WU reversal thread.

Again, it's gimmicky, but it's another tool in the shed.
hi am using a mobile phone and I can see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch and I will just delete the "!" And I will be able to access the video thanks