What's new

Gotta Hang It Up Guys

Vagrant

Noob
Well ladies and gents it's been an awesome ride. Unfortunately between the band, my family, and work, I can't justify devoting the time, attention, money and work into fighting games. There are other things that have to take priority.

I just want to thank this community and the countless people I've met and become friends with throughout my time in fighting games. Especially the Chicago scene.

I know I did my share of trolling and flaming here but please know it was never personal and I have nothing but respect for all of you. I hope this community continues to mature and grow and hopefully one day I'll be able to return.

From the bottom of my heart

Thank You

P.s. GGA SON!

Vagrant

Noob
It wasn't an easy decision.

But I know in my heart it was the right one.

Hope to be able to return next MK but right now other things have to come first.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
One less Scorpion to commiserate with. :(

I understand your choice, though. You can never truly lose the parts of your life that are the most important to you, no matter the circumstances. Be safe, Vagrant. I will continue to wield the blades of the Shirai Ryu in your honor.

*draws his sword and holds it up*

ryublaze

Noob
It was nice knowing you Vagrant. We had like the same mains in MK9 so that was kinda kewl lol. Good luck with the rest of your life and hope to see you back when MK10 comes around.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Well ladies and gents it's been an awesome ride. Unfortunately between the band, my family, and work, I can't justify devoting the time, attention, money and work into fighting games. There are other things that have to take priority.

I just want to thank this community and the countless people I've met and become friends with throughout my time in fighting games. Especially the Chicago scene.

I know I did my share of trolling and flaming here but please know it was never personal and I have nothing but respect for all of you. I hope this community continues to mature and grow and hopefully one day I'll be able to return.

From the bottom of my heart

Thank You

P.s. GGA SON!
It was great having you man, i didn't always agree with the things you posted, but i respect you anyway. But besides that i like most of you posts and i find most of your posts a guaranteed read if thats right explained lol. Hope to see you back soon!

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I know we've talked about in private, but be good brutha. Fucking hate to see you go, but also very happy you could be mature enough to make the decision. I'll see you for beers soon homey. Not sure I can find a new FGC boyfriend. I'm doomed to be an old FGC Cat Lady now.

#5-5Show
#StayFree
#FuckSonya

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
Very sad to hear this news, much love to you man and best of luck in your future. So glad to have found such a great friend in the FGC. We will all stay in touch and miss you dearly. Take care brother and don't be a stranger!

Espio

Kokomo
Good luck with everything man!

It was truly a pleasure meeting you at Frosty Faustings John, you were very friendly and welcoming, that meant a lot :).

It's good you're putting your other pursuits first and hopefully we'll see you around, take care.

You were one of the first people who introduced me on the forums :(. You were one of my favorite members because you always kept a clear head. Hopefully, you don't give up fighting games forever and you'll still play very casually here and there. To me, fighting games are like a refresher: they help me get out of one mindset or mood and into another; they're my clean slate. Hopefully they can continue to offer something to you even though you won't pursue them competitively anymore. Anyways, good luck with all your endeavors in life. Hope your band gets big, or at least big enough to where you're content, hope the money rolls in, and hope the family treats ya well, Vagrant. :)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
It is understandable family will always come first, I would quit FGs for mine anytime without a second thought. Hope nothing but the best to ya.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Is the 5-5 show dead?
The 5-5 show was a thing that included all three of us. If we are missing a wing, there will be no show. There may be other future podcasts, but vagrant chaosphere and myself discussed this a while ago, if its not all three of us, then its not happening.