INFINITE CUSTOMIZATION

FIGHTING GAME STYLE COMBAT

ALLEGIENCES

ABSOLUTE CHAOS

LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

CELEBRATE WITH ME FRIENDS <3

Spletty

Grandmaster
I saw the trailer on psn and I wish I could have seen gameplay. So jacked for this game.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I saw the trailer on psn and I wish I could have seen gameplay. So jacked for this game.

Just added the link. Having a fucking heart confarction.
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT CYCLOPS!

This has been the best fucking morning EVER.

I'm serving Poseidon. No doubt about it.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Oh my god of war.. I'm sporting a partial.
This is gonna be so damn sick.
Thanks Lt. Box for putting this up!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dudes, I am so fucking excited. I haven't been this hyped for anything since MK dropped.

Can't wait to see what the single player campaign looks like. I guess they're gonna finally run with a more humane, less psychotic Kratos, which is awesome. I felt so shitty for him with how he got the shaft in the first prequel...
Having to give up his daughter, Calliope, AND kill everyone in his reach in Elysium is a fucking horrible way to lose what's left of one's humanity. I guess I'm a softy, I always wanted to see what he was like when he was still trying to do good for the world.

Multiplayer looks STUNNING. I can't wait til this drops and I can start converting my MK brethren to pledge their allegience to the God of the Sea. IT IS ON!

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Meh, really torn about this =/

Fucking been loving this franchise since '05 so I'm definitely excited and will be getting this. But iduno, they seem to be loving up the multiplayer mainly (this is a game that doesn't need multiplayer!), and then also it's a prequel set before a prequel. They say the multiplayer will take you like 60 hours to unlock it all or whatever, but then there's only like 7 maps to do over and over (pre dlc or course)?

I was really interested to see where they'd take the series after the ending in number 3 (and the ambiguous post credits scene). Seems like they realised "yeah we actually did screw up by making it that everything got destroyed in the end so uhhhh, another prequel anyone?"

But whatever, I'll hold my judgement till we get to see more. I'm sure setting it in this time frame could be interesting if they do it right. I'm just worried they'll focus on the multiplayer too much and then leave the single player (the real reason to buy the game) to be a tad mediocre.