What's new

God Games Survey (help me help you!)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Hey everyone, I'm making this thread to try and re arrange the way I have been hosting God games so that it better suits the people who show interest, and so that it's as equal as it can be. (Note this is an Xbox live tournaments so players from PSN do not need to join in)

A few questions for you all.
1. What Day + time are you most frequently active to be able to play?

2. Would you sign up for God Games?

3. Do you have a local scene? If yes how often do they hold tournies/how often do you attend them.

4. Roughly how many hours a week do you spend on Injustice?

5. Have you attended God Games before?

6. What Country are you from? (As I know alot of members are from the US please include what state)

These questions should help me gauge what time to set up the tournament and to see if I can better balance the matchups.

1. Depends. I'm on break for school, but I gotta go back in like 2 weeks. Usually I can play at like night times and sometimes afternoon's if I get lucky, but with schooling and stuff, I might only be able to late on Fridays (Which for you would be like 3AM-9Am) and Weekends.
2. Probably, unless I have like papers and projects and shit to do.
3. None that I recall in the history of ever. The only tournies that happen near me are KI at the Microsoft store. Is there a scene in Florida if anyone knows?
4. A lot.
5. Oh, we already know this answer to this is no. :DOGE
6. USA, East coast, Connecticut, but moving to Florida.
I almost answered all of them very sarcastically, but then I was like pssh naw

1. Friday since I don't have classes those days.
2. Yes
3. I have a local very close to me but they stopped hosting Injustice for some reason.
4. Too many.
5. Yes
6. USA. Connecticut.

New Challengers in Stratford which is 15 minutes away from me. The last time they did Injustice was a year ago and KDZ won it.
And go to GUTS 3 in Foxwoods in Ledyard, CT next month. It will be my first offline.
I would go, but I'm moving. I wanna go to an offline tournie so bad, but I kinda can't drive and have no money and stuff. Maybe I'll have better luck in Florida who knows.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
1. What Day + time are you most frequently active to be able to play?
To me it's usually Monday - Thursay + Sunday nights at 7pm GMT

2. Would you sign up for God Games?
Of course I would sign up for it. I want to.

3. Do you have a local scene? If yes how often do they hold tournies/how often do you attend them.
Not really, it consists of me and @Youphemism playing in one of our bedrooms... Don't take that the wrong way you perverts! :p

4. Roughly how many hours a week do you spend on Injustice?
I literally have only had the game for about a month and I don't keep track. Lots of hours if I'm not busy!

5. Have you attended God Games before?
No, never. But I want to.

6. What Country are you from? (As I know alot of members are from the US please include what state)
Scotland.

The Krish360

Absolute Scrub
1. Saturday/Sunday from 4 to 9pm EST
2. Yes
3. Yes but I've never attended their weekly casuals
4. ZERO
5. All except 2 (or maybe 3 idk lol)
6. Canada -> Québec -> Montréal

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I have every Saturday off so that would be the best day. Ive always wanted to be in god games but haven't had the chance. My local scene meets once every like 3 months of I'm lucky lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Not really, it consists of me and @Youphemism playing in one of our bedrooms... Don't take that the wrong way you perverts! :p

Scotland.
I took it the wrong way :joker:

And hey I always thought you were another US member for some reason but you're up north!
I'm a welsh warrior myself.

Scott The Scot

Oh really? Welsh? Huh I actually thought you were also another US member for some reason. I guess I default people at that on this forum. So when online in games do you ever get kids asking you about sheep related activities? I do! :p

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Oh really? Welsh? Huh I actually thought you were also another US member for some reason. I guess I default people at that on this forum. So when online in games do you ever get kids asking you about sheep related activities? I do! :p
Yeah I do too, I guess with the majority of members who seem active are from the US it's not often you'll see another UK player :p
haha you know what whenever someone finds out i'm welsh it's pretty much the first thing I get back!

Scott The Scot

Yeah I do too, I guess with the majority of members who seem active are from the US it's not often you'll see another UK player :p
haha you know what whenever someone finds out i'm welsh it's pretty much the first thing I get back!
I've played with a couple UK players recently. lg Zombiekiller (can't rememeber how he spelled it on XBL), Salty Wu (I THINK he's UK, but I can't remember), Big Gilb I'm sure is from the UK.
Yeah my accent apparently gets confused with Welsh or Irish, then I'm forced to say numerous phrases and words or translate into Scottish... Which is English but with a different accent fml *facepalm* #UKproblems