What's new

God Games 12 Thread (XBL Weekly Tournament) (Sign up inside!)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
God Games 12

Welcome back to the weekly XBOX LIVE online tournament hosted by myself.
The popularity has really picked up and things are going great so let's carry on having fun, who will be champion this time, will we see a new champion or will previous champions pull it back?

As of right now God Games is under some reconstruction in its schedule.
Anyone who previously signed up to God Games 12 will be removed from the roster and will have to re-signup when the tournament has reopened.

DATE

Under work

Rules

games will be played Best 2 out of 3 (FT2 wins)
Semi Finals/Finals will be played Best 3 out of 5 (FT3 wins)

Stages are selected at random (Both players don't have to choose a stage but the stage must always be whatever the game has chosen at random, if a player complains that you are picking a specific stage you will be warned if the violation continues your round will result in a loss)

Double elimination so please do stick around if you are beaten once, sometimes people have left either thinking that was it or they just quit.

What to do when the tournament starts?

It's very simple all you must do is locate the room name "GodGames" and wait until your opponent has arrived and the all clear has been given to start playing, that or wait till you are messaged on who to fight.

Sometimes due to players not making it you may have an extended amount of time to wait, please feel free to message me with any concerns.

PLEASE if it is possible use TYM as a means of communication rather than XBL messaging as it's quicker and easier for me to reply to you on here.

God Games 11 Grand finals

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I've just seen the amount of sign ups, i'm delaying till next week same time same day.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
@ZigZag sorry dude gonna give this one a miss, been a busy couple of days, next one for sure though. You should make a league table for god games!