What's new

GGA N1k0lasss Wins Back2Back Ghost Battle Series!!

Earlier this season (Season 3 for GBS) I was telling the GGA guys, we might have to put N1k0lasss on suicide watch due to how he was feeling about his performance. That is long behind us however as @GGA N1k0lasss has been on a tear lately. N1k0lasss has won both weeks 7 and 8 in a row. Our week 9 tournament will start tonight at 8:30pm central time at www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

Just to catch all you guys up on how the emotional state of the Chicago scene is going I will keep you updated.

GGA N1k0lasss. Due to his recent wins his hair is extra frizzy, like Bob Ross. He is super excited about his alts so look to see him play as Kotal Kahn tonight or Ronin Takeda.

@GGA Dizzy. Possible chance of turning into a GGA Max due to hanging out with his girlfriend so much. I try to warn him that "women weaken legs" but Dizzy is a stubborn fellow and refuses to listen to me. I'm guessing either A-List Johnny tonight or Stunt Double to practice for ESL online.

@GGA pimpimjim. Has been sick recently. Last night I could hear him sniffling on Skype while we were playing League of Legends together with N1k0lasss.

@D-Que Beats. The undisputed best non GGA player in Chicago right now. I proclaim him the 4th best player in Chicago and I have the data to back it up. If only one of these days he will hit training mode and try to learn how to beat Dizzy.

@Big_Marcus. Our Quan Chi expert. He is still looking for his first GBS win and he just might do it somewhat soon.

@SinSlasher_MAC (Regular Marcus). He is always just one step behind Big Marcus, but this season it looks like he will make the Championship week for the first time since MK came out! Keep improving.

McCutty Mayhem. Was out this last Tuesday to train. I think he caught the MKX bug and I think he will be a regular at our tournaments now. It doesn't hurt that he did so well at Naptown Clutch.

@GGA Fill Pops. Also went the route of GGA Max where he figured woman are more important than MKX. However, I would have gotten the woman first and THEN quit MKX, but that is just me. We all wish Fill the best.

@GGA Max. Made the foolish choice that woman were more important than MKX... Hopefully we will see him back for season 4?

GGA soonk. THIS JUST IN. HE HAS SEEN THE KIT POT BONUS. @Vandy. He is now training for KIT. However, he doesn't care about MKX just yet to play tonight.

Limbodawg (Empr Twisted). My favorite Chicago humorist. He got the taste of MKX at Naptown Clutch, and I expect him to be back in Season 4 to upset some people.

If you want to check out the N1kolasss wins from week 7 and 8.

http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/23096998
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/24205946

Attachments

Earlier this season (Season 3 for GBS) I was telling the GGA guys, we might have to put N1k0lasss on suicide watch due to how he was feeling about his performance. That is long behind us however as @GGA N1k0lasss has been on a tear lately. N1k0lasss has won both weeks 7 and 8 in a row. Our week 9 tournament will start tonight at 8:30pm central time at www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

Just to catch all you guys up on how the emotional state of the Chicago scene is going I will keep you updated.

GGA N1k0lasss. Due to his recent wins his hair is extra frizzy, like Bob Ross. He is super excited about his alts so look to see him play as Kotal Kahn tonight or Ronin Takeda.

@GGA Dizzy. Possible chance of turning into a GGA Max due to hanging out with his girlfriend so much. I try to warn him that "women weaken legs" but Dizzy is a stubborn fellow and refuses to listen to me. I'm guessing either A-List Johnny tonight or Stunt Double to practice for ESL online.

@GGA pimpimjim. Has been sick recently. Last night I could hear him sniffling on Skype while we were playing League of Legends together with N1k0lasss.

@D-Que Beats. The undisputed best non GGA player in Chicago right now. I proclaim him the 4th best player in Chicago and I have the data to back it up. If only one of these days he will hit training mode and try to learn how to beat Dizzy.

@Big_Marcus. Our Quan Chi expert. He is still looking for his first GBS win and he just might do it somewhat soon.

@SinSlasher_MAC (Regular Marcus). He is always just one step behind Big Marcus, but this season it looks like he will make the Championship week for the first time since MK came out! Keep improving.

McCutty Mayhem. Was out this last Tuesday to train. I think he caught the MKX bug and I think he will be a regular at our tournaments now. It doesn't hurt that he did so well at Naptown Clutch.

@GGA Fill Pops. Also went the route of GGA Max where he figured woman are more important than MKX. However, I would have gotten the woman first and THEN quit MKX, but that is just me. We all wish Fill the best.

@GGA Max. Made the foolish choice that woman were more important than MKX... Hopefully we will see him back for season 4?

GGA soonk. THIS JUST IN. HE HAS SEEN THE KIT POT BONUS. @Vandy. He is now training for KIT. However, he doesn't care about MKX just yet to play tonight.

Limbodawg (Empr Twisted). My favorite Chicago humorist. He got the taste of MKX at Naptown Clutch, and I expect him to be back in Season 4 to upset some people.

If you want to check out the N1kolasss wins from week 7 and 8.

http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/23096998
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/24205946
Bravo re Nikolla

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
good stuff @GGA N1k0lasss

vs cage if you block the ex nutpunch crouching tremor doesnt get that huge pushback and can punish with f1 or 2. (you dont have to block crouching from start of move, can go into crouch mid block on the animation since ex nutpunch has a gap between the 2hits)

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
injustice tourney next tuesday and will be streamed!!! deck the hols