What's new

GGA Max Wins GBS Season 2, Week 3

It was EVO week this week so this was a chance for the minnows to play while the sharks are in Las Vegas. Tensions were extremely high because everyone thought they had a chance to win. However, there can be only one. @D-Que Beats was top seed for tonight and looked visibly shaken after my Cassie was able to take the set. Normally a cheerful @GGA Wafflez is what we see when he shows up, but not tonight when he had to fight Max's Shinnok. Even the youngling @Devil Mayunn thought he had a chance but I was just too much for him. Congrats to Max for winning his first GBS!

Top 8!!
1st Place GGA Max (Imposter Shinnok) 6 pts.
2nd Place GGA Jeremiah (Hollywood Cassie) 5 pts.
3rd Place RM Devil (Master of Souls Ermac/Hunter Predator) 4 pts.
4th place GGA Wafflez (Heavy Weapons Jax) 3 pts.
5th place D-Que Beats (Military Stance Sonya) 2 pts.
5th place McCutty Mayhem (Noxious Reptile/Venemous D'vorah) 2 pts.
7th place SinSlasher Mac (Hunter Predator, Bojitsu Kung Jin) 1 pt.
7th place The Real Tim Shady (Imposter Shinnok) 1 pt.

Good luck to all who went to EVO and could not attend tonight. Here is our archive if you want to check it out. Youtube links should be up in a couple of days. http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/7804488
GGA_GhostBattleSeries_Banner_Season2_temporary.png

Attachments

I am Glad @GGA Max was using Impostor. So that Bone Shaper doesn't win all weeklies) although those who are crying for nerfs to Shinnok in general probably don't care about the variation) lol

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Good stuff, all. @GGA Jeremiah glad to see you still playing, and SinSlasher Mac, nicely done making top 8!

Look forward to being back on the 30th.

Last edited: