What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins GGA's Ghost Battle Series Season 2 Finals

Last night GBS concluded our finals for season 2. It was an 8 man round robin tournament to declare the winner of the entire season. Here are the results.

8th place @GGA Fill Pops Went 1-6
7th place Empr Twisted Also went 1-6 but beat Fill
6th place @GGA Max Went 2-5
5th place Big Marcus Went 2-5 but beat Max
4th place @D-Que Beats Went 4-3. He got our biggest improvement from Season 1 where he finished 9th place.
3rd place @GGA pimpimjim Went 5-2. He only lost to Dizzy and N1k0lasss.
2nd place @GGA N1k0lasss Went 6-1. Very rare for a round robin tournament, but the last match was Dizzy vs. N1k0, where winner would go on and win the season.

And finally, 1st place Grand Champion 2 Seasons in a row! @GGA Dizzy. Went a perfect 7-0. His A-List Johnny Cage is looking unstoppable right now.

I talk a lot about how Sonic Fox is the best player in the NRS scene because of results. I have to now say that Dizzy is the best player in the Chicago scene. Huge congrats to him. Who is going to step up and take the championship from Dizzy in Season 3? I guess we will just have to see.

Also props to SinSlasher Mac for winning the Best of the Rest tournament, effectively putting him in 9th place for Season 2.

I am saving the footage from last night and will be uploading the footage very soon in the 2nd post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Just passing by...
:DOGE

Oh yeah, match footage would be awesome!
'Grats again for another win, Dizzy! It's so nice to see you doing well in this game with your MK9 main.

coolwhip

Noob
Good to see the GGA scene picking back up. It's been surprisingly quiet for a while. Dizzy's Cage looking ridiculous.