What's new

GGA 16 Bit wins Ghost Battle Series #53!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I always land on my feet...

It's the beginning of a new season and a whole new year but a familiar champion reigns as I win my 14th Ghost Battle Series using my bifu waifu, Catwoman. My journey to victory began with a win over Truth's bill of goods Sinestro before battling Greece's own Nikolass and then the previous two week's champions PPJ and Saucy Jack. This kitty may be caged on the East Coast but she is running wild in the midwest.

Nikolass had apparently decided there is no need for two felines in Chicago and used Ares this week. The decision to represent his home country by playing the Greek god was a wise one as he finished in the winners top 8, defeating Hruza and Fill Pops along the way. Will the God of War be his character of choice going forward or does he have more tricks up his sleeves?

The artist formally known as 187Muscles rebranded himself as Kyu, a name more famous on TYM, and scored a first round victory over Saucy Jack. The youngster lost to PPJ and then beat Fill Pops to move into losers semis but was forced to DQ himself due to having his first day of high school tomorrow. I have never been more happy for the end of summer vacation.

Rational Jim won a close match against Devil's Lobo in round 1 with a clutch wakeup headbutt before barely coming up short against PPJ's Lex in an ending that would impress even Revolver. He then defeated Hruza to make it into the top 8. Rumor has it Hruza saw he'd have to play Ken's Superman if he won and colluded with Jim.

Saucy Jack was sent to losers in his first match in a heart breaker against Kyu. He started off trying to be cute and using hidden select and accidentally chose Batman. This was the biggest character select blunder in tournament since I accidentally used alt controls against Noobe at Final Round. However his luck turned around in losers when he ran through Rising Dragon's Grundy(he apologized for that mu), Jim, Nikolass, Kyu(by DQ but he still has to hold that) and PPJ's Green Lantern(who was complaining about the stage despite both being power characters).

Top 8 Results:
1. GGA 16 Bit(Catwoman)
2. GGA Saucy Jack(Superman)
3. GGA Pimpimjim(Lex Luthor, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern)
4. Kyu(Martian Manhunter, Bane)
5. GGA Fill Pops(Lobo)
5. Nikolass(Ares)
7. Rational Jim(The Flash)
7. RM Truth(Sinestro)

GGA's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/phahn123

GGA's Twitch channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

Last edited by a moderator:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Another great tourney. Hype matches. Great moments. Apologies.

And I will have to hold that hidden select mistake for at least the next year. Whoops.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
GGs to everyone, congrats to Bit. I'm coming for you Bit. Next weeki will be there the whole time. I'm getting that bounty :p

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
GGs to everyone, congrats to Bit. I'm coming for you Bit. Next weeki will be there the whole time. I'm getting that bounty :p
Kyu, scrub, Bane masher, salt thrower, I challenge you to a FT10 again and this time I will not rage after seeing that pathetic excuse of a character armor through my super. This time... I will beat you again instead of you beating me and making me salty rage. The clown prince of crime is coming for you and the smile never looked so serious :joker:

Reactions: Kyu

Jim

Emperor of the Moon

Really fun GBS last night. With my matches against PPJ and Saucy Jack I feel like Brave Sir Robin from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

Sir Jim the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the Dragon of Agnor, who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Kyu, scrub, Bane masher, salt thrower, I challenge you to a FT10 again and this time I will not rage after seeing that pathetic excuse of a character armor through my super. This time... I will beat you again instead of you beating me and making me salty rage. The clown prince of crime is coming for you and the smile never looked so serious :joker:
I'm down yo