What's new

German Magazine has huge MKX feature

This is from the "Maniac" Magazine who extensively tested MKX in Chicago.

most important:

Kung Lao Variation Details:

He has hat throw (different directions), dive kick, teleport and spin in every variation

in temptest style, he can have his hat circle around him and do damage or absorb projectiles. also he has a spin move during which he can move

in buzzsaw, he has a triangle hat throw, a very slow throw during which he can sprint after the hat, a ground hat (maybe slow), and the option to suddenly accellerate a slow hat.

in hat trick, he can summon a hat behind his opponent and call it back.

(to me this sounds like being a top zoner AND melee character, which is top tier material)

Online factions:

Each faction has a Picture with a character. any character can be played in any faction.

Lin Kuei: Sub Zero
White Lotus: Raiden
Brotherhood of Shadow: Quan Chi
Special Forces: Cassie Cage
Black Dragon: Kano

possible Cyrax leak?

They describe the tower challenges: "sometimes bombs rain from the sky, sometimes demon hands grab from the ground, and sometimes cyrax fights by your side"

stages:

they describe one of the new stages as "urban refugee camp" with a Portal in the Background, where security personal fights tarkatans

Ask me questions, i might update the OP with other info

updated: online factions, stages

upodated 2: lao temptest var

Last edited:

Sogekking772

Who's next?
According to this intro quote :
"Scorpion: Murderer!
Subzero: I tire of maintaining my innocence...
Scorpion: I will relieve you of your burden!"

It would make more sense than the MKX Sub Zero is Bi Han.

Also fuck yeah I'm praying for Cyrax to be in the game! Don't let us down Ed Boon!

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
i thought he learned about in in mk9...?
He did learn, they're just doing this because maybe there's a NEW reason why Scorpion has beef with this Sub-zero. Scorpion knows it was Quan Chi that killed off his family, and in MKX he's going to get his vengeance for sure.

Remember this Intro dialogue?
Scorpion: You betrayed me Quan Chi
Quan Chi: Your rage betrayed you
Scorpion: ENOUGH!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Am i the only one who doesnt give a damn if sonya is in or not? Of shes playable thats such a waste of space, you have cassie, whyd you make sonya or johnny playable?

Cassie seems to have inherited a lot more of Johnny's style than Sonya's. What she has of Sonya's is a reverse cartwheel (she stays stationary and pops the opponent up), a cartwheel for her x-ray, her MK9 air throw, and a wonky dive kick.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Seems like the opinion so far is that "Sonya" is really Cassie and if cyrax is in the tower as sometimes helping you that he is a pop in type/tower only bonus like has been done before and not in as a playable character since if you were cyrax it wouldn't make sense ...IDK