What's new

George RR Martin live reading

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I went to a live reading of the next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones). This chapter imo solidifies what I called the ending of the series to be back in books 3-4. Well at least one part - the other I think will become obvious rather quick into season 3.

I needs to tell someone who read the books my theory so I have a witness for when you all watch the show conclude.

Son ov Timett

PM me!

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Dude I love that series/show. Read every book twice (except A Feast For Crows) and watched the HBO series like a dozen times lol. I'm jealous you got to go to a live reading. Must of been awesome.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Wish I knew how to read, then we could have a conversation about it.

Just one spoiler - please tell me they're big dragons ?? I want dragons!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I haven't read the books, just read a few summaries for them. But i've seen all the episodes of the show though. I would still like to know what your theory is though.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Dude I love that series/show. Read every book twice (except A Feast For Crows) and watched the HBO series like a dozen times lol. I'm jealous you got to go to a live reading. Must of been awesome.
It was very cool. He stopped to discuss some things and edits he may or may not make before the release of the sixth book. Apparently he has done a few of these readings; a total of 5 chapters are out there now.

This chapter belonged to someone who hasn't had one yet, and imo is bar non the biggest turn for the series yet.

Little info about the chapter if you want.

Thoros of Myr; him and the brotherhood without banners along with Cat are head-hunting individuals leading up to Walder Frey and Jammie Lanister. His thoughts are extremely depressing, he keeps dewelling about a previous life in which he was once brought back from; similar to how he kept reviving Berric Dondarion. He remembers drowning.

My take on the chapter.

Thoros of Myr is Rhaegar Targaryen. He is noted as a bald man with white stubble, extremely depressed, has the legit flaming sword (not the fake Stannis one), and remembers drowning in which Robbert Baratheon smashed his face in during the battle of the trident (a wetland area). All this info is directly related to Rhaegar. He along with Cat's brotherhood will raise the stone dragon (that Melisandre thinks Stannis will - that whole prophecy) by killing either Stannis Baratheon, Jon Snow, or another person of king's blood with the flaming sword. He will take over Westeros.