What's new

General Injustice Video Discussion Thread.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Can someone ask Boon if Hal's yellow lantern costume from the story mode trailer actually makes his constructs yellow?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yellow Lantern Hal will probably be an alt for Sinestro, and vice versa.
I thought that too, but after actually seeing what Sinestro looks like in this game, there models do not match up at all, Sinestro is way to skinny. People would complain about hit box issues.

Brick walls and baseball bats don't exactly resemble fear.
So they change his constructs to go with the costume. Or they don't and just change the color. I wouldn't mind if they keep his normal constructs in his Yellow Lantern alt. It isn't that big of an issue.

Would you be surprised if they're left as is?

insignis

Noob
rewatched some battle arena fights and realised one weird thing - there are no floor destruction. i.e. in the early build when someone loses clash and get knocked down - large trace is left on the floor, but nothing in video with hawkgirl . wonder if everything will be alright at release.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
rewatched some battle arena fights and realised one weird thing - there are no floor destruction. i.e. in the early build when someone loses clash and get knocked down - large trace is left on the floor, but nothing in video with hawkgirl . wonder if everything will be alright at release.
Don't worry too much, they took off character damage in these videos, maybe it takes off stage damage too.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
No they didn't. Look at Joker when he's about to light Lex on fire. There's a weird blemish on his left shoulder.
Well it appears and it disappears, as these fights are seemingly a couple of fights put together. If you look at Batman vs. Bane, during Batman's super Bane is all bruised up but right after the super he's just fine.