What's new

General Injustice Video Discussion Thread.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
MAAAAN! I was EXTREMELY skeptical bout the stage environments, but I just watched a few videos and I really think it's going to be hype. The epic battles for positioning on the screen/tactics to keep/push your opponent towards them. Not to mention the cool looking combos after someone bounces out of a teleport lol. I think this game is going to be really hype.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
The video of CD jr playing as Green Arrow is still the best gameplay video I've seen. It's the only video that really has gotten my hype about this game. Also made me want to main Green Arrow!
Dear sir, I am unsuccessful at finding this video, can you help??!

Rathalos, you always come up with those sick ass gifs of Injustice. Do you have a site, where you all have them uploaded at once?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Rathalos, you always come up with those sick ass gifs of Injustice. Do you have a site, where you all have them uploaded at once?
I will probably go back to that gif thread I had and post more of them so there all in one place I guess.

I will probably go back to that gif thread I had and post more of them so there all in one place I guess.
Can you link it?
I'm too stupid to use the search-function. And by too stupid, I actually mean too stupid and not just too lazy.

Thanks in advance.

BGMD

Noob
week 3 battle arena downloadable videos from the same source as these above, but it seems they're not in 60fps this time... I'll be checking if there will be any higher framerate versions later on and update

Week 3:
Aquaman vs Cyborg
GL vs Grundy