What's new

Gametrailers interview with John Edwards

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-injustice-gods/731823

No new footage, but a bit of new info.

Confirms that the buttons are indeed light medium heavy, so no weird things like punch punch kick.

There is another button unique for each character, I'm guessing ties into the meter? Jeff gertsman on the giantbomb cast also talked about it, wonder womans switches stances, and supermans makes him glow red and get an attack boost or something. I think its separate from the stage gimmick button, so 5 buttons all together.

Crossups duh.

Unique moves for every character, including air normals, the thing I wanted most.

I'm curious about the LMH thing though, are they removing dial a combos then? Those two don't seem like they make a good match, still so many questions.

shig

kool guy
There seems to be promoves from mk vs dc in this game, too.

0:55 Batman can use his grappling hook to get himself closer to the opponent without doing that flying kick that causes knockdown. Basically a reverse Scorpion spear, giving a free combo.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
From what I am gathering, you can do regular special moves, and then later decide if you want to enhance them.

Such as Batman's grapple gun, after it connects, you can enhance it, to allow a combo instead of a knockdown.

I got a tweet from Paulo, saying that the Bat-arangs can be explosive, but you burn meter to make them explosive after you have thrown them...

shig

kool guy
That would make sense since when Batman decides to not do the flying kick there's a little blue explosion effect that can also be seen in other moments in the videos.

Also who is this Paulo? Link to his twitter?