What's new

fyygame controllers

Saint

Noob
On ffygame.com they're selling controllers extremelly cheap, I'm tempted to try one out.

Has anybody else bought anything on this website and could recommened it? PS3 controllers particularly

Thanks in advance

I also seen that advertisement a while back. I'm tempted as well to buy one. I do know for a fact that either they or some other third party company makes the controller. I assume its close to a high quality build since it has the blu tooth technology and the ion battery. Looking at the reviews on the site though they have stated that the logos are different and the analog stick isn't as sensitive as the original controller. I don't know though, I would wait till more people have tried it or a review makes it up on youtube or something.

I had been looking for a white ps3 controller(before I got my Madcatz SFIV TE) for a while, then I saw that add and thought it was a godsend. I also think it's very "fishy", i mean... a 60 dollar controller for nearly half the price..don't think so.

Tim Static

Adminerator
There is a website i found that actually colors about any electronic device or game console controller. I cant remember what it was called, i'll try and find it, but thats about the only way i'd go about getting other colors for my controllers, consoles etc.

edit: SWEET! Just found it: http://www.colorware.com/c-19-consoles.aspx - You can either send them what you want colored or you can pay for it, they'll buy it and color it and send it to you :)

Saint

Noob
It is kinda fishy now thinking about it and there isn't much info on the internet about it except a video I found on youtube which got me even more confused lol

In the comments they mention the things you guys did

The coloring website is pretty sweet, I've come across those too

Yeah I just did a youtube search myself and that was like the only video i could find. He doesn't really say much other then the fact that their cheap. I doubt he plays anything seriously anyway so he may never find a difference in the controllers.