Votes: 55 75.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fsdb.jpg
If you ever wanted a Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct cross-over, this may be the closest you ever get. In ScrewAttack's latest addition to their DEATH BATTLE's, they are pitting Mortal Kombat's Lin Kuei cyborg, Sektor up against the returning Ultratech cyborg, Fulgore!

This one is going to be a tough call as they both possess different, yet equally powerful special moves. Sektor's got missiles, but Fulgore's got a very large laser beam that comes out of his chest... and so on. In this quick teaser video, you will surely scratch your head on WHO would win.

Source: ScrewAttack
Credit: MortalKombatOnline

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
i believe these are decided by popular vote, correct? if thats the case, i got fulgore winning it. hes more of a staple character for the killer instinct characters while sektor isn't too big a part of the MK story.

Notez4

Noob
i believe these are decided by popular vote, correct? if thats the case, i got fulgore winning it. hes more of a staple character for the killer instinct characters while sektor isn't too big a part of the MK story.
No not at all, "Death Battle" trys to use reasoning as to why one would win. Without one knowing of the other, That is to say if these guys met randomly and decided to battle.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
No. Death Battles are decided by actual scrutiny of the characters and their stories.

IMO Sektor probably will win this fight due to him being a more developed character though I think Fulgore will put up a good fight. That being the case though, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong; both these characters are in the same boat as both are rivals of a central character of their respective series. Sektor though has an actual story and has actually achieved some notoriety, while Fulgore hasn't done much of anything.

GhosT

Noob
Idk about the video results. Just basing off MK9 sektor tools and KI3 fulgore tools im taking fulgore. he gonna outzone sektor and has better rush down. some nice frame traps. Oh and a longer range grab.

(bf i get shit on i realize its two different game and mechanics)

just thinking back to the old convo's of "if this character from mk was in igau how good would they be" until we got scorpion and community squealed like the geico pig until he got nerfed lol