• FULGORE

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • SEKTOR

Votes: 55 75.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NKZero

Noob
This is really no contest. TARGET ACQUIRED homing missile to the dome. Good night Fulgore. *Sektor laugh*

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Sektor pre patched Dash lol. Y'all are crazy if you think fulgore wins.not only is sektor a cyborg ninja add on homing missiles flamethrower tele punches .....sektor is better equip I love fulgore but he is just a basic android Indian .

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I won't be surprised at all if they pick Fulgore...SA seem anti MK with most of their "vs." battles...

But yes going with Sektor here. More ruthless, can also cloak like Fulgore, can teleport, has plasma swords, unlimited missles, better H2H fighting skill, flame throwers, enhanced and has no soul.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Idk about the video results. Just basing off MK9 sektor tools and KI3 fulgore tools im taking fulgore. he gonna outzone sektor and has better rush down. some nice frame traps. Oh and a longer range grab.

(bf i get shit on i realize its two different game and mechanics)

just thinking back to the old convo's of "if this character from mk was in igau how good would they be" until we got scorpion and community squealed like the geico pig until he got nerfed lol
Seeing as Sektor is a kounter zoner and Fulgore is a zoner, I don't see Sektor losing.

If we're looking outside of just gameplay, Sektor also has quite the arsenal of technology through the many iterations of Mortal Kombat.

Vagrant

Noob
Seeing as Sektor is a kounter zoner and Fulgore is a zoner, I don't see Sektor losing.

If we're looking outside of just gameplay, Sektor also has quite the arsenal of technology through the many iterations of Mortal Kombat.
Fulgore isn't just a zoner.