Freddy Krueger Video Thread!

Discussion in 'Freddy Krueger' started by TheW1tchDoctor, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I was looking around the Freddy boards and wasn't able to find any real match videos. I figured it would be helpful to all the residents of Elm St. if we have a video thread so people could watch how others are using the lurker of nightmares! Once we have enough videos, I will catalog the links according to match-up here in the OP so that we can see how freddy handles various characters. Lets get posting!

For all videos, I will label them in the following manner. First will be a subtitle telling what character freddy is fighting. Below I will post the links. I will first name the player using freddy, and then the opponent using whoever the character is.

M2Dave vs. Tom Brady -
    M2Dave vs. Tom Brady-

M2Dave vs. MasterD - (NOTE: The video goes full screen at 1:25. )

M2Dave vs. Forever King-
  2. Bidu

Bidu the CHILL of DESPAIR

Try typing "m2dave" at youtube. I'm sure something will show up?
  3. Looks like you're right kind sir! I'm gonna add his matches to the thread!

EDIT: Before I continue putting these videos in, could you tell me how i can post the link without it imbeddng the video?
    Bidu likes this.
  4. DarKNaTaS

DarKNaTaS Retired!

There is a bunch of videos at the kombatnetwork archive on twitch.
  5. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Official Quan Chi Nerf Demanderâ„¢

Here are some videos of me from the EGP tournament over the weekend:

vs IGL MIT

vs WoundCowboy
    DarKNaTaS and Jim like this.
  6. Jim

Jim Emperor of the Moon

Thanks for posting, I still can't believe I watched every streamed match of Final Round and there were no Freddy players. Just signed up for MLG so I really want to scrunge all the info I can on Freddy. Such a cool character and so under represented. Hopefully that will work to my advantage.

I saw a few times you went for b1,2,u1 u3 f4,2,1 but I think it was broken every time. What is the full combo? and how much damage does it do? I do this version and wonder if I should switch: b1,2,u1 double dash b2 f4,2~enhanced ground spike, dash back jip f4,2,1~ground spike ground spike. (damn his combos are confusing to write out) I don't remember how much damage that does, I think 35 (38 off jip)
  7. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Official Quan Chi Nerf Demanderâ„¢

It does like 48%ish.

I took it from Teef's tutorial video which is really awesome tbh.