Freddy Krueger Video Thread!

Discussion in 'Freddy Krueger' started by TheW1tchDoctor, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I was looking around the Freddy boards and wasn't able to find any real match videos. I figured it would be helpful to all the residents of Elm St. if we have a video thread so people could watch how others are using the lurker of nightmares! Once we have enough videos, I will catalog the links according to match-up here in the OP so that we can see how freddy handles various characters. Lets get posting!

For all videos, I will label them in the following manner. First will be a subtitle telling what character freddy is fighting. Below I will post the links. I will first name the player using freddy, and then the opponent using whoever the character is.

VS. SUBZERO
    M2Dave vs. Tom Brady -
    M2Dave vs. Tom Brady-

VS. KABAL
    M2Dave vs. MasterD - (NOTE: The video goes full screen at 1:25. )

VS. KUNG LAO
    M2Dave vs. Forever King-
  2. Bidu

Bidu Noob

PSN:
    FabioBidu
    Try typing "m2dave" at youtube. I'm sure something will show up?
  3. Looks like you're right kind sir! I'm gonna add his matches to the thread!

EDIT: Before I continue putting these videos in, could you tell me how i can post the link without it imbeddng the video?
    Bidu likes this.
  4. DarKNaTaS

DarKNaTaS OBS Co-Founder

XBL:
    DarKNaTaS
    There is a bunch of videos at the kombatnetwork archive on twitch.
  5. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

Here are some videos of me from the EGP tournament over the weekend:

vs IGL MIT

vs WoundCowboy
    DarKNaTaS and Jim like this.
  6. Jim

Jim Emperor of the Moon

Thanks for posting, I still can't believe I watched every streamed match of Final Round and there were no Freddy players. Just signed up for MLG so I really want to scrunge all the info I can on Freddy. Such a cool character and so under represented. Hopefully that will work to my advantage.

I saw a few times you went for b1,2,u1 u3 f4,2,1 but I think it was broken every time. What is the full combo? and how much damage does it do? I do this version and wonder if I should switch: b1,2,u1 double dash b2 f4,2~enhanced ground spike, dash back jip f4,2,1~ground spike ground spike. (damn his combos are confusing to write out) I don't remember how much damage that does, I think 35 (38 off jip)
  7. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

It does like 48%ish.

I took it from Teef's tutorial video which is really awesome tbh.