What's new

Tech Fortress of Solitude Stuff

ryublaze

Noob

Will probably get ignored again and probably already known but just sharing anyways. After watching @KingHippo at SCR and @Crathen 's video (can be viewed below) I went into the lab and came up with this.

1st part of the vid is a setup ending with sword spin. It's the only one I could find, all other combos don't leave you at enough advantage to guarantee a 132. It has really strict timing and can be pushblocked so I don't think it's worth it. It does 15% + 30% for a total of 45% which is probably like 5-7% more damage then you can get without trait.

2nd clip is just showing that you can combo off of b23 so you don't need to spend a bar of meter if you comboed off of b22 spin MB. Most of you probably already knew about this.

Then I show you a trait setup ending with 23. You can end with sweep too but I think 23 is easier. Whether it's worth it or not is up to you but personally I think it's worth it because you are giving up 2-3% for the trait setup (technically you could be giving up 7-8% but those combos don't give enough advantage to cross-up with F3), and if they guess right on the blocked F3 then you can still get a combo. Pushblocking gets out of this setup, but let's say you didn't go for this setup, well if they blocked your F3 they can pushblock it anyways, so I'd rather just go for the setup.

If they blocked your F3 cross-up, usually there would be pushback where your 132 isn't guaranteed. But on some characters with a "normal" hitbox like Batman and Deathstroke you can make it so there isn't any pushback. The timing is weird though. I think if you land the 23 lower to the ground it makes it easier to get it to work. Doesn't work on characters like Wonder Woman and Black Adam.

@Rampage254
@InFlames
@Vagrant
@Rampage254
@Enuma Elish

Crathen's video if you haven't seen it yet:

Last edited:

ryublaze

Noob
Cool stuff , i need to go back to the lab and find more stuff w some stages.
Can we get that stage interactable thread updated? I've been going through each stage and trying to find stuff but there doesn't seem like much left.