What's new

Forever King Wins Atlanta Scraps - Videos inside - Feat Forever King, Michaelangelo, Pig of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

1st Forever King - Kung Jin
2nd Pig of the Hut - Kenshi
3rd Michaelangelo - Quan Chi
4th Saltface - Cassie Cage/Mileena

Forever King continues his dominance of the Atl scene with resetting the Grand Finals against Pig of the Hut and taking it clean after losing to Pig 3-2 King comes back in an impressive beatdown fashion w a 6-0 triumph

This has been the 5th local in 9 days in Atlanta tune in next week to

Monday Night
ATL BNB 7:00PM EST
twitch.tv/funkyp

Tuesday Night
Yomi Gaming Weekly 8 pm est
twitch.tv/Yomi_Gaming

and more info soon about @AK TylerLantern Event that is now a weekly as well I believe on Thursdays at his shop which he'll have to post about w all the info and ill add it here. I hear its an awesome addition to atlanta scene.

Winners Semis
@Pig Of The Hut vs @RM SaltFace

Losers Semis
@michaelangelo vs @RM SaltFace

Losers Finals
@michaelangelo vs @FOREVER KING

Winners Finals
@Pig Of The Hut vs @FOREVER KING

Grand Finals
@Pig Of The Hut vs @FOREVER KING

All Matches can be found at
Youtube.com/pighut

@CrimsonShadow
@STORMS
@HomeLee1121
@AK Smarrgasm

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Kung Jin is intense. Congratulations to Forever King and great games by all. Michaelangelo's Quan Chi looked really good too.

No character quotes in title? :(

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Summoner Quan is horseshit. Amazing meterbuilding and chip, plus on block 50/50's, nigh-unblockable setups, great backdash. Thank fuck he can't wake up.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Fun Fact...I asked around trying to find out who was at Northwest Majors looking for what ended up being in these clips. Pools at Northwest was a lot of low depth Kano stuff early on. If it wasn't for Tom Brady, Wonderchef, and Reo's sets in there most matches would have been blowouts due to how low tech pools were.

Thank you guys for playing and if someone can drag 16 bit into stream with his Kitana at a local tourney I would be happy! Guy needs to comeback.

I like what i am seeing in pigs kenshi. I just worry that kenshi can get rushed down really bad. I am not sure his zoning is enough to compete as the game progresses. I hope not though! i learned a lot.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
YOOOOO @FOREVER KING using f3 like a champ! haha

Kenshi can't wake up in that corner!
I guarantee I'll learn what to do

I like what i am seeing in pigs kenshi. I just worry that kenshi can get rushed down really bad. I am not sure his zoning is enough to compete as the game progresses. I hope not though! i learned a lot.
Honestly Kenshi can't some to win in this game . Like against Cassie I played half mid screen and other half full/close

W Kenshi I feel u gotta have balls and be able to block really well and know the strings inside and out. I believe Kenshi can win but in this game not even Kano can win w 100% zoning neither can Kenshi