What's new

Footage for Texas Showdown Top 8 released by PandaxGaming!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
EDIT: POST NOW UPDATED WITH FOOTAGE OF GRAND FINALS. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO LOCATE IT.

Have you missed out on Texas Showdown last weekend and haven't got the chance to caught up? Well, allow me to give you a push in the right direction. Approximately eight hours ago today, footage for the Top 8 was released on PandaxGaming's YouTube channel. Gratitude goes out to them for streaming Injustice at the event and taking care to supply us with videos to watch repeatedly. Grand Finals have yet to be made available on their YouTube, and so we will update this article again when it comes up. For now, take a seat and revel in memories that the Texas scene will hold dear to themselves for years to come!

Winner's Quarterfinals

KH Scar (The Flash) vs. KH Digit (Shazam)

FNATIC Perfect Legend (Martian Manhunter) vs. NY Chris G (Green Arrow and Scorpion)

Loser's Bracket

KH Royale (Green Lantern) vs. KH Syknis (Sinestro and Aquaman)

KH Handy Savage (Batgirl) vs. KH Mattix (Deathstroke)

Loser's Quarterfinals

KH Scar (The Flash) vs. KH Royale (Green Lantern)

KH Mattix (Deathstroke) vs. NY Chris G (Green Arrow and Scorpion)

Winner's Finals

FNATIC Perfect Legend (Batman, Doomsday, and Superman) vs. KH Digit (Shazam)

Loser's Semifinals

KH Scar (The Flash) vs. KH Mattix (Deathstroke)

Loser's Finals

FNATIC Perfect Legend (Batman) vs. KH Scar (The Flash and Martian Manhunter)

Grand Finals

FNATIC Perfect Legend (Martian Manhunter, Scorpion, and Batman) vs. KH Digit (Shazam)

Source: PandaxGaming YouTube Channel

Attachments

Last edited:

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I'm so sorry but I'm lolling hard at PL push blocking Shazam's 22. You know, cause it jails into free comboz and all... >.<

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
@Digit your win is forever lost, how does that make you feel :(
Checked back on the vid. I can see all of grand finals fine from twitch on my end. Sucks it's still not up on YouTube. I have the video downloaded so if anything it's not forever lost lol ;) but still I can't rightfully upload panda's footage myself ;(

Checked back on the vid. I can see all of grand finals fine from twitch on my end. Sucks it's still not up on YouTube. I have the video downloaded so if anything it's not forever lost lol ;) but still I can't rightfully upload panda's footage myself ;(
PM him or contact him asking for permission, maybe he's going through the same thing we are and thats why he hasnt uploaded it.