What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

REO

Undead
I just want to say that every single one of you are mistaken. It pains me to say this, but it is the truth. Now before I get carried away, let me reiterate by saying I have seen small beacons of light shine from a select few of you. But the vast majority of you are misguided and disappointingly brainwashed. It needs to be said and made aware of before total facepalms succumb each and every one of us.

How could all of you constantly bicker back and fourth on whether Superman or Black Adam are the best in the game? But it's not the arguing that baffles me. The motives and energy behind all of are warranted and completely understandable. It's that the two characters most of you scream about are probably not even the best in the game. How in the world does a character go under the radar like this?

It's making me sick just sitting back and watching yet another character get away from these squabbles. Seeing this character wave in the sidelines with a big grin while everyone makes a ruckus in hopes of directing the patch spotlight on the aforementioned suspects is disheartening. It makes me wonder as to where things went wrong. How did all of this come about as to how this character is currently perceived? Why is this force being slept on?

It's to the point where I feel bad for players like KDZ, Theo, and Rico. Now granted their characters are top tier so the sympathy is mild. But man, you people are animalistic and barbarian. How can some of you pout day in and day out, that one of their characters is the best in the game with such certainty? What if you're wrong and a year from now we see the true menace arise? Will you just take back what you said and shamelessly go "OOPS MY BAD BRO. BUT AT LEAST KABAL AND KENSHI ARE HANDICAP SO THEY DESERVE IT LO"?

I for one will not publicly out this character and continue to let TYM's haze surround this being. But I believe many of you are incredibly smart and can figure it out. You just need a small push and mental awareness, which is what I'm giving you now. But truth be told, if MLG picks up Injustice and I can get to all of their events. You best believe I will be dropping all the characters I'm currently playing and use nothing but that character. E-sports money is corrupt once you get a taste, so forgive me. ;_;

And one last thing. I am ashamed after reading this character's latest match-up discussion. It's utterly grotesque and the players surrounding this character need to stop the downplaying. Even the threads that are given birth from that forum are enough to make me shake my head and sigh in disbelief. And on top of all of that, the judgement and expression on how good the character is from the top player who use this character is poor.

May the god who is among us be found and made weary of.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
well it can't be the flash, there are a lot of up players and down players, and they all = out really. i always said flash was top 5 but troll like he's bottom 3 XD

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Still find ironic to say something like this when the character used is safe af, has uniteruptable orb canceling leaving you at +30, safe teleport that can cross up, MB special that tracks everywhere and range no other character has, not to mention safe 50/50s. But hey, I guess that isn't good enough now is it

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The character he's talking about is considered to be Black Adam's and Superman's only bad match-up. Imagine the MU with the rest of the cast.